Mesa ‑ Workflow Automation

Mesa ‑ Workflow Automation

by ShopPad Inc.

Easy automation for your online store

Ana Luisa

Thank you very much Mesa for setting up a QA workflow. Very helpful and reactive team. Quite a powerful tool!

My Breed Is Best

The app has many capabilities that will be useful for my business. Quick and helpful responses from the support team, shoutout to Abby who helped to customize my workflow within 1 day of reaching out. Great customer service.

U Beauty

Support has been a great help in building workflows that do exactly what we needed. We will definitely keep on using this app in the future.

Eyeleos

Amazing service! they went out of their way to adjust the workflow to my needs (Everything was done during the time that i work not when I sleep)

Bromane

Awesome experience, and awesome development team. We at www.bromane.com needed a feature to automatically tag orders with dynamic UTM values and they built it! Now searching through orders by UTM values is SO much easier. Highly recommend Mesa if you need automated workflows.

Go Camp Pro

Mesa is essentially the Zapier of Shopify. We use it to connect with the Infinite Options app to take form entry data into a Google Sheet. We're hoping it integrates with ConvertKit soon to tag customers into email sequences. The only thing I would hope for (that I know they are working on) is that it's a bit tricky to get every custom form data into individual cells onto a Google sheet. That being said, the customer service team is awesome and helped us set that up, free of charge. Great folks, great product!

Charleston Tea Garden

Mesa has been amazing and the customer service incredible! It has been such a time saver and so easy to use!

The Bride Box

Mesa is an incredible tool for automating various workflows and streamlining your business. I had a complex use case that needed a high level of customization and Mandy + the engineering team did an exceptional job assisting to find a working solution. And this isn't the first time they've come to the rescue. This is an exceptional app with a stellar customer support team. Keep it up Mesa team - and please continue to expand your workflow templates for common use cases!

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Mesa has a huge potential. It might be will take some time to tweak but it will automate a lot of routine tasks. Looking forward to use it more.

Campervan HQ

Mesa is the 3rd automation app we have tried for our store, and we'll be sticking with it: the team is responsive, the functionality is pretty comprehensive, and it is making a huge difference for our business. With this app, we have some workflow and automation functionality we would need to go to a Shopify Plus $2000/month subscription to have otherwise.

Previous 1 3 4