Workflows Without the Work
Put productivity into your pipeline by automating any kind of repeatable task or process.
Easy Automation for Shopify
Automate your entire store including; orders, customers, products, payments + more.
Integrate Your Apps
Seamlessly connect your Shopify store and all of its apps into workflows that run automatically.
Su Mesa ‑ Workflow Automation
Mesa by ShopPad
Mesa helps your business to do more with what you already have.
Build Your Workflows
Workflows start when something happens (like a new order comes in) on your Shopify store, your apps, or on a schedule that you define.
It's easy to build custom workflows with our point and click setup. Just fill in the blanks and go!
Access the Free Template Library
Mesa includes templates for the most popular workflows that Shopify stores need and they can all be launched with the click of a mouse.
A few examples:
- Auto-tag orders from customers with multiple open orders
- Capture payment after an order passes fraud analysis
- Sync your Shipstation notes back to Shopify
- Work with file formats like .csv and XML and save them to FTP or Dropbox
- Schedule theme changes ahead of time
- Copy products and orders between multiple Shopify stores
- Sync your data with Google Sheets to build custom reports
- Auto-fulfill orders that don't have shippable products
- Build a custom loyalty program to reward top customers
- Add a free gift when an order meets qualifying criteria
- Send customers a "welcome" message when their order arrives
- Integrate your store with Salesforce and HubSpot
- Automatically tag expedited orders to ensure priority handling
- Auto-invite customers after they order
- Send an email when an order gets delayed in transit
Users of all levels appreciate Mesa's easy to use workflow builder, but advanced users fall in love with its power. Mesa automates Shopify's entire API, including features that are only available to Plus stores and apps like POS and Flow. With Mesa it's easy to receive application webhooks and work with all types of API's.
If you're working with off-the-wall requirements, you'll appreciate the ability to seamlessly integrate custom code into managed workflows.
Features like detailed logging, task inspection, replays, and more give Mesa a rich feature set that can handle sophisticated connections to CRM, ERP, and other enterprise systems.
Have questions? Need help? Our brilliant success team is here to help you every step of the way. We offer toll-free phone, chat, and email support.
Si integra con
- Google Sheets,
- Odoo ERP,
- +30 more apps!
Prezzi 14 giorni di prova gratuita
$0.01 per automation
$0.005 per automation
$0.0025 per automation
$0.001 per automation
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
Mesa has a huge potential. It might be will take some time to tweak but it will automate a lot of routine tasks. Looking forward to use it more.
Mesa is the 3rd automation app we have tried for our store, and we'll be sticking with it: the team is responsive, the functionality is pretty comprehensive, and it is making a huge difference for our business. With this app, we have some workflow and automation functionality we would need to go to a Shopify Plus $2000/month subscription to have otherwise.
We purchased this app to bridge the gap between our small Shopify store and our large (traditionally B2B) Salesforce instance with the goal of making the store revenue visible in Salesforce for leadership without having the manually retrieve a report for them. We had a PHENOMENAL experience with the assistance of Matt, who tirelessly helped us adjust several of the Mesa templates to meet our needs. The only suggestion I would have would be to make the Shopify to Salesforce templates a little more "out-of-the-box". As an example, when adding Product and Pricebook entries, you would typically need to create at least two price book entries (Standard Price, then whichever additional entries were needed). We ended up just needing to add an additional price book entry creation step to achieve this. Highly recommend!