Save hours on customer support
Text customers back directly from cell, email, slack, or helpdesk using a business number
Enable touchless transactions
Texting is the easiest way to coordinate touchless delivery and pickup, critical in COVID-19 lockdown areas.
Earn more great reviews
Use automation to ask customers who loved your product for a positive review or social follow. Send offers to opt in to marketing lists.
About Message Mate Texting Platform
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Message Mate is perfect for coordinating deliveries and curbside pick up during COVID-19 lockdowns. If your business is suffering due to COVID-19, use discount code TOGETHER for 25% off for 12 months.
Message Mate is an elegant widget that makes it easy for customers to text you with one click!
Texting is the best way to scale customer support, cultivate happy customers, & build a highly engaged list
All this without creating an unreasonable and expensive load on your operations like phones or live chat do
What You Get
- Text enable your existing business number, or a new virtual number customers can text
- Texts are forwarded to your helpdesk, email, cellphone, and a web dashboard
- Ultimate convenience. Reply from anywhere by simply texting back. Waste less time on long emails or chats
- Incoming texts can be sent to multiple people or connected to helpdesks such as Zendesk, Desk.com, etc.
- Auto replies for off hours
- Templates for common questions
- Follow on review & social requests. Automatically ask happy customers for reviews or FB/IG follows
- IMAGE Support (optional). Contact us and we'll set you up with an image supported number if you need one
- Integration with Facebook Messenger (optional). Reply to Messenger without having to be in FB Messenger/Pages
- Widget’s colors and text are customizable to match your site
- Support from developers who love customer service
- Set up your widget in 37 seconds
- NEW! Text marketing lists. Build a texting list for your VIP customers. We handle legal opt in and out.
- Reduce load of customer service calls/emails/live chat - whether you're solo or a team of 100s, texting will make you more efficient
- Unlike live chat, you get the customer's direct contact info even when your team is not online to reply
- Handle service faster with less hassle - text responses are shorter and take much less time than emails. Use our templates for even faster results
- Maximize revenues from existing store traffic. Get those on the fence shoppers to reach out
- Insanely high customer satisfaction - Customers rave about stores that text with them
- More great reviews - Use our automated workflow to ask happy customers to write a review or follow you on social media
- Build a text marketing list and send offers that actually get read. Don't you read all your texts?
- Texting creates an authentic connection. Email, calls, live chat, or lord help us, contact forms, are annoying. Texts create a positive energy around your brand
Great brands like the SF 49ers & Man Crates text with us. How about yours?
- Facebook Messenger,
- Salesforce service cloud,
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $20.83/month billed at $250 once per year
200 customer conversations/mon (unlimited messages/conversation)
3 auto replies
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Best chat app if you do customer support yourself. It has a modern pop-up help button, it disguises your real phone number, and simply forwards text messages to your actual phone where you can just text back to respond. It's the easiest way to help customers.
Would you rather have to open a 3rd party app or your laptop to help someone out? Instead, you can just get a text and respond immediately. This is the best chat app out there. Convenient for you and for the customer. Honestly, I use it on every Shopify store I run and any I will open in the future. Customers absolutely love it because they almost always get an instant response from me (Unless I'm sleeping obviously) tough to beat that.
Super easy to set up, easy to customize, choose your area code, help customers directly from your phone. This isn't a fake review, this app is literally just that dope. If you aren't using Message Mate as a solo-entrepreneur you are making a mistake.
**Update** I had to use their customer support. You just text a phone number and instantly connect with a real human. You tell them your problem and they fix. My issue was fixed within 10 text messages back and forth.
I switched from live chat to message mate because it's simpler to manage, easier for our customers to text us right from heydayfootwear.com since 83% of our traffic is mobile and simply works. The Message Mate team has been super easy to work with and have even helped us with other business advice outside of their own app. When a vendor goes above and beyond to ensure their clients are successful, that's a winning team!
Auto Parts Cheaper
This is a great app, it just works, and we get tons of chats, and customers love it.
Why only 4 stars? The app has not been updated at all, in the year we have been using it. For some reason at random times in google chrome the links do not respond just become un clickable, and we have to switch browsers to use the app. This might not be the fault of the app, im not sure but it is really annoying.
It is missing the most simple but most necessary feature. When you get a text from a customer asking a question, you have no idea of the page or product the customer is looking at. A customer will ask "does this fit ____". You then have ask the customer what they are looking at, which annoys the customers, and sometimes they dont respond back and buy elsewhere. I simple line of text somewhere in the dashboard of the page that the customer was on when they asked the question would help.
I asked support if this can be added, they say it will sometime in the future.
Overall the apps works really well, if these annoyances are addressed, it would be a perfect 5 start app.