MessageBuy SMS MMS RCS

MessageBuy SMS MMS RCS

by MessageBuy, Inc

Affordable SMS for Retailers, Designed by Retailers, USA based

HOLLY AIKEN BAGS

We love this app! Very easy to install. It really only took a few minutes to set up. The customer service is great - very attentive, quick, and friendly. All our questions were answered within a few minutes. We run this app on our Shopify store and love being able to communicate with customers via text!

Everestdogtreats

Hi, I am a business owner and I sell my products on Shopify and since I had this app "MessageBuy" its been helping me to reach my lost customers through a text message. And sending them some discounts on abandoned shopping carts is making a real difference on recovering them and that's Great. I recommend this app to the business Owners who is looking for their business to be more valuable and grow more.

Schedulefly Gear

MessageBuy is slick! Super easy to install and get set up. Feels good to know that those who've opted-in (and didn't complete their purchase) will be sent a friendly reminder text from us offering an incentive to complete their purchase. Texts are not likely to get lost or ignored among an overcrowded inbox like abandoned cart emails. Also, scheduling a text message campaign about new products or sale items that gets blasted out to everyone (or a select list of customers) is dead simple. Love it!

Sneakz Organic

We have been using this app for a while and it has worked great in capturing sales that we may have not been otherwise been able to get with our regular drip email campaigns. With people receiving so many sales emails everyday text has been one of the most effective ways of capturing abandoned carts and upselling customers products they may have missed while browsing our site. It also allows us to reach out to groups of customers directly over SMS to let them know about new deals when they may have ignored our email blast. Much easier to add and implement than other services we have used!