MessageBuy SMS MMS RCS

MessageBuy SMS MMS RCS | Reviews

by MessageBuy, Inc

Affordable SMS for Retailers, Designed by Retailers, USA based

NFD

MessageBuy helped increase revenue 78% in one month. With an easy 5-minute setup I was able to hit the ground running on my new, revenue-generating monster, SMS program. I never know how easy it was to recover lost revenue, increase avg order value, and customer retention before MessageBuy. If you're the kind of store owner who wants more money in your pocket each month, definitely download MessageBuy!

J&Hepicdesigns

Amazing customer service and very easy to use. Great way to spread the word on new releases or sales.

CÚRAM NÁDÚRTHA

Amazing customer service, great options for mass messages to get the word out, and easy for your customers to opt in.

Pack & Paws

This app is so amazing! Thank you Darren for all the support a 146% ROAS wow! Totally worth it thanks team!

Lovepawz

Fantastic app! Support ( Darren ) is great! The app comes with your own personalized phone number for free! I highly recommend it 10/10 best free and paid sms app by far!

The Flozé

LOVE this app! MessageBuy is amazing for automated cart recovery. It is wonderful to set it and forget it. Knowing that my customers will get the texts automatically. MessageBuy is a great choice for anyone looking for a "plug and play" style app. Very simple to use. Also the customer service is amazing!!

HOLLY AIKEN BAGS

We love this app! Very easy to install. It really only took a few minutes to set up. The customer service is great - very attentive, quick, and friendly. All our questions were answered within a few minutes. We run this app on our Shopify store and love being able to communicate with customers via text!

Everestdogtreats

Hi, I am a business owner and I sell my products on Shopify and since I had this app "MessageBuy" its been helping me to reach my lost customers through a text message. And sending them some discounts on abandoned shopping carts is making a real difference on recovering them and that's Great. I recommend this app to the business Owners who is looking for their business to be more valuable and grow more.

Schedulefly Gear

MessageBuy is slick! Super easy to install and get set up. Feels good to know that those who've opted-in (and didn't complete their purchase) will be sent a friendly reminder text from us offering an incentive to complete their purchase. Texts are not likely to get lost or ignored among an overcrowded inbox like abandoned cart emails. Also, scheduling a text message campaign about new products or sale items that gets blasted out to everyone (or a select list of customers) is dead simple. Love it!

Sneakz Organic

We have been using this app for a while and it has worked great in capturing sales that we may have not been otherwise been able to get with our regular drip email campaigns. With people receiving so many sales emails everyday text has been one of the most effective ways of capturing abandoned carts and upselling customers products they may have missed while browsing our site. It also allows us to reach out to groups of customers directly over SMS to let them know about new deals when they may have ignored our email blast. Much easier to add and implement than other services we have used!