Appointment Scheduling SMS+

Appointment Scheduling SMS+

by Copilot

Appointment Booking Including In-Store with Curbside Pickup

La Petite Charlotte

Needed this app because of the COVID legislation here in Belgium that obliges customers to take appointment to come to physical, non-essential shops, and have a proof (sms, email...) of their appointment on their phone. This does the job just perfectly ! This app is easy to setup, and the support from the app provider is really quick and great!

Holden Helps Wholesale

So easy to use (as a site owner and for customers) and any questions or help needed have been addressed promptly by customer service. Definitely recommend!

Brother Friend

Clark was a big help. Thanks for everything. I hope to not have to call on him again but if i need to I know Im in good hands.

Tonē Bekka

I needed an app that will allow customers to set up an appointment to shop in person at my studio. I liked what this app had to offer and downloaded it. It was easy to set up however I needed a way for people to navigate from the banner to set up the appointment and when I contacted Clark he answered and was readily available to help make it easy and gave options to make the navigation for the customer simpler. I was very thankful for all the help and how he went above and beyond. The Customer Service is tremendously great!!!

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I am using this app to schedule click & meet appointments for my shop. Works great! Quick customer support.

Leadersville Academy

Very helpful and prompt with providing assistance. The rep was patient with my needs, and went the extra mile to fix the issue.

Little Bubala

I used this app to help me have a professional curbside booking system and also a banner that i could link. All I can say is WOW! This app is fantastic. The customer service is next level. Clark was on hand to help me with my ten million questions and set up the entire thing for me. He even went above and beyond and populated and matched the banner to my colour scheme without me asking him to! Do not hesitate to add this app to your store. 5*******

EyeCandiFrames

I have this app to help me manage appointments. I like the ease of use and the tech support and service was just what I needed. The developer called me directly to offer assistance when I ran into a challenge and was available almost immediately after sending a chat request. I appreciated the quick response and interaction by phone since I am new to the e-commerce space. I recommend this app if you are in search of an appointment management solution!

WESENberlin

super good. perfect for us as a little shop to make appointments according the new german covid rules.

Eddycrest Sewing Furniture

We have just installed the app and the customer support has been great. Looking forward to booking virtual meeting with our customers to provide them support.

Previous 1