Appointment Scheduling App

Appointment Scheduling App

by Copilot

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of Services & Products

NICZKA

Clark not only quickly understood what I wanted, he got it done immediately in the right place. Smart guy!

SkynZynShop

Easier to use versus other apps. Works perfect for me at the moment. I did have to do a few things a couple of times to grasp it, but overall easy to use.

SAINTS DOLL HOUSE

This app fit my theme for my website very well. The customer service was great, There team member helped me and basically did everything for me and guide me through everything and response was very fast

Cloudsley

Clark, the service center rep, understood the problem and immediately got to the solution. Great personable and intelligent service. Thanks!

birdbath body treats

Seriously, such great CS! They were quick and also super helpful in answering all of the questions that I had. They also went above and beyond in solving our issues! Would recommend!

MaximHomesLLC

The Support for the App is even Better Clark was very helpful!
I used the Schedule part of the App only and it does exactly what I want, for my customer!

SENSHI BEAUTY

they helped and did the work for me instantly! they solved the matter i had been struggling with for months in minutes! highly recommend this app

Boss Lady Fitness Collections

Let me start off by saying I didn’t know where to start. Being that I just had a baby, I’m definitely brain scattered. Clark was a really big help on helping me set up the scheduling app and also provided very good recommendations to assist me in other areas. I really really appreciate Clark’s professionalism and making this task easy and stress free.

Pink Julep Boutique

Clark is great and helped get the app up and going. The boutique does birthday parties and I wanted to offer our customers online booking. We already have had a customer book online since launching! So excited for our customers to be able to book appointments online! I like the texting feature. The boutique gets notified when a party is booked. The customer gets a reminder text before their party. I also utilized the banner plug in for the website. It tells customers they can book online and if they click on it, they are taken to the page to learn more about the parties. Great app that is flexible and customizable for anyone's online appointment needs.

Lavinia Lingerie

This is the perfect appointment app! Simple and easy to set up. The developer was super fast helping with some custom adjustments.