Appointment Scheduling App

Appointment Scheduling App | Reviews

by 🇺🇸Copilot USA

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

Willow and Oak

I was not expecting a phone call to see if I needed any help, when I downloaded this app. I have little knowledge on building websites, etc. so I was expecting to spend hours figuring this app out. But Clark did the listing for me within ten minutes working through everything I needed. 110% recommend! As a small business owner, this was efficient for my valued time. Thanks, Clark!

Shop Blossom and Buds

We needed something that worked with our existing site. We tried several external scheduling apps but this one did what we needed. I love how it worked within our website so we did not have to add external links. Clark with customer service was also super responsive and helpful!

Cangogo Creations

I needed to be able to book appointments for my store. When I couldn't figure it out, I got help immediately... so easy... made my day go so much smoother so I have more time to create. Thank you so much

Creepy Girl Emporium

I just started using this app, and with the help of one of their amazing reps, I finally got it up and running. Not only did the rep fix the issue, he made it better than what I expected for my customers experience. One very happy store owner here! Highly recommend!

Sage and Ylang

Clark was very helpful and patient in finding out how to help me with my issue . He was initiative and recommended other solutions as well. Thanks!

Viridian Boutique

This seems to be working well so far; I did ask for a few revisions to make it less confusing for my clients to book an appointment, The response was very fast, professional and did just what I needed. Thanks Clark! :)

Rebecca Pearcy

Easy to install, simple interface, does what I need it to do! I was having one issue that I needed help with and Clark responded quickly and helped resolve that issue as well as helped create a landing page for me to link to from IG in addition to having the pop up scheduler on the site. Thanks!

Swing Right Golf

I use this to help customers book services directly from our product pages. Clark helped us install a button that shows on the whole site, for ease of access. I highly recommend the app and their customer service. Excellent!"

KreationzByKijafa

i love that my customers can schedule on their own. Its very convenient! i loved the fact that its pretty user friendly and when i did have a question, it was answered very quickly!!!! Clark was super helpful and efficient.

Chonaka Fitness

The clark was very helpful. he answered all of my questions and even ensure that everything else was good to go. Thank You again Clark! very appreciated.