Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BongoJava.com

Customer service was fantastic. Only problem that I run into with this app is that I was unable to implement this tool myself through my preferred products pages ... not the most user friendly and essentially makes you depend upon customer service to do the work for you. Still works well and the results I have are pretty good. So all in all, 4 stars.

RTSTC Truth®

Time spent using app About 1 month

Clark was so helpful! He resolved the issue quickly and I appreciate his suggestion/ workaround for our issue with linking the booking to our homepage. God bless!

Margot & Lux Vintage

Time spent using app 1 day

It seems quite straightforward but I feel like the language could be plainer and easier to understand. It wasn't immediately obvious to me how to install the widget to my shopify page without making a new page (mine was already done) and I doubt I would have been able to figure out the code had I not asked for help.

simplysophisticatedpicnics

The app support has been incredibly helpful in getting things just how I wanted them on my site! I really like the app so far.

Pink Julep Boutique

Clark is great and helped get the app up and going. The boutique does birthday parties and I wanted to offer our customers online booking. However, at this time we have outgrown this app. It could use a calendar feature and ability to pay a deposit at time of booking. As well as some other feature that competitors are offering. We are simplifying our booking process and this app isn't a fit anymore.

Eddycrest Sewing Furniture

We have just installed the app and the customer support has been great. Looking forward to booking virtual meeting with our customers to provide them support.