Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bitter Grace

The customer service during set up was incredible. I am not the most savvy person on Shopify, but Clark led me along the way and made the implementation seamless! Thanks Clark!

Xtra Life Marketing

This app was the perfect solution to a scheduled service we implemented. Had an issue and Clark helped me fix it painlessly

Electric Stoke

Clark has the fastest response I’ve seen out of any app on Shopify! He went above and beyond to fix the problem I created.

Filly Rose

Just started using this app and the support has been amazing. I had trouble installing it and with the chat feature was able to quickly remedy my mistakes and have it working correctly!

Lady Di's Crafty Creations

Clark was totally amazing in Helping me get set up and the app working the way I needed it to!! This will certainly help streamline our booking system and offer our customers the fast and easy way of booking online!

self-serve gallery

Exactly what I was looking. But almost anyone could say that because it does almost everything.. well, maybe everything. And it's cheap.. although I wasn't looking for cheap. The best part, though, was when I hit the chat button, expecting nothing, or worse.. a bot, and instead got a real live English-speaking person who, with just a few (chat) words on my part, proceeded to setup my account exactly as I wanted it from his end (as an admin), in just a few minutes. In. Out. Perfect. I'm set. So I'm sticking with this app.

Bliss Gifts & Wellbeing

great customer service when app wasn't working on my site correctly. i got great assistance from Clark.

Skin Mama

Clark is absolutely amazing. I have been having some issues getting started and he has been patient with me, and helped every step of the way. I am keeping this scheduling app mainly because of his help and ability to assist me getting things set up. I hope to always be able to connect with Clark when I need help. He is the best!

Big Heart Bread

I am NOT a computer savvy person yet I was able to add this app to my site. I got stuck with applying times correctly and I reached out in the Chat for help. Clarke was helpful in getting me set up and explained where the snag was. I am a happy customer!

Rich Wright Artist

This Scheduling App is the best I have found so far. Two main points of excellence: 1. You can set up an appointment to take a deposit or pay influx upfront for your time. Huge!! Everybody that buys online has to pay for it up front, why not for scheduling for your personal time as well. 2. Phone customer support with someone in the US, They will walk you through the steps or if it's something that you are just not getting they will set it for you. Huge!! again the value here is well worth the added expense per month for you to look more professional and take control of your income for your time!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11