Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Copilot

FREE App to Recover Abandoned Carts with Facebook Messenger

natural jules beauty

Iv only just installed it but I received excellent customer service to help me install the app and customise it

Global Markt

LK’s Boutique

Best app for messenger, I've tried many many apps and this one is by far the best. It's super easy to set up and understand! I love that I can offer discounts, that it send notifications to browsing customers and cart reminders. Most of all their customer service is amazing!!! I had issues because of the many apps that I had, they worked with me and followed up until the issues were fixed. Thank you for such an amazing service and an amazing app!!

The Shop @ RCCW

I heard about this app from our agency friends and I'm quite IMPRESSED by it! We're not totally ecommerce gurus but I would say this app makes us look like we are! We had a couple setup questions and their support team got us all straightened out. It does what it says it does and I'm happy we're making new "connections" with our customers.

3Stands

I got an error: "Your Facebook access token is invalid. Update your token to continue service." . would love to try the app if this is resolve. Thanks.

May 20, 2020

This will occur if you do not properly complete all of the onboarding steps as an administrator of the Facebook Page you are trying to connect. We are here to assist if you'd like to try again.

TripTarp

This app has been a great addition to my store, driving sales and keeping customers engaged. Download it.

Explorer Arc Lighter

This APP is not approved by facebook so they locked me out of my own account because they thought it was suspicious activity. I lost valuable time getting back in!

July 31, 2019

This is simply not true. Our app (and team) is in fact "approved" by Facebook otherwise we wouldn't be able to provide the service to thousands of merchants. We suspect that some other security issue occurred with your Facebook account causing the issue you experienced. We would have gladly assisted you if you had made contact with us when you experienced this issue. Our team is always here to help.