FB Messenger Marketing & Sales

FB Messenger Marketing & Sales

by GoBeyond.ai

Increase Sales, Automate Customer Service & Marketing using AI

New Pretty Finds

ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. App doesn't work as settings just keep resetting. No support response whatsoever. I would find a better app as it's pretty much advertised as plug-and-play.

Women Kids Menapparelstore Myshop Com

If I could give this app a 0 I would. I installed it today and everything is a fraud. right down to the number's they provide for setup assistance. The numbers dont work It states for faster sevice with setup then they provide a number.It does not work nor does the number at the butoom of the page. I have sent many e-mail's No Assistance. This app will be costing you to much to not have better support concerning this app. It's Terrible

Alphadijk

Great app! Support is very helpful and they are really willing to go the extra mile to help you with customizations etc. If you are looking to reduce time spent on answering the same customer emails, this is the app for you.

A Boon Life

Love the app and the customer service is stellar!! I was having some weird issues getting it to work with my store and Facebook. They literally hand walked me through and got it working.

Giftsmartshop

Love the Upsell & Abandoned Cart Feature and how the Bot handles Shipping questions. Has saved my team countless hours. Thank you GoBeyond!

Sahara Masks

Overall, one of my Favorite Apps on Shopify. This app has replaced 3 other apps (Upselling/Downselling App, Abandoned Cart App, and Shipping App) I was using previously by offering similar features over email and messenger which has been very effective for our store.

Set Up: Took about 10 minutes to launch the bot. It automatically pulled all of the product from out store and works flawlessly with Chatfuel. Chatfuel is probably the most advanced bot builder which really allows us to segment our audiences and send messages to them at just the right time.

Messenger Plugin: One of the keys to taking this bot to the next level is by using the Messenger Plugin. It took about 3min to install by copy/pasting code from Chatfuel to theme.liquid file in body.

Is it make us money?I can already see the upsell/downsell and abandoned cart working. These features are already proved out and the bot takes them to the next level because it has much higher open rates.

49 Dzine

YIKES! Installed this against my better judgment. Clearly in the BETA stage. I mean really, more like BETA BETA BETA stage. So many glitches and totally unusable in its current form. I'm not sure why Shopify doesn't make these apps test before they launch into the Shopify shop. I tried to fill out form to make it go live, and sadly, the upsell and downsell lists only autogenerate my first 200 products, so you can't upsell/downsell anything not in the list which for a $500k store like mine, we have about 3k products. Secondly, tried to close out of the form, and it basically was just frozen. Wouldn't let me click out of it, or do anything else. Good luck trying to get this AI to do what you want.

Shopercool

Great !! I have been waiting for this app for a long time