FB Messenger Marketing & Sales

FB Messenger Marketing & Sales

by GoBeyond.ai

Increase Sales, Automate Customer Service & Marketing using AI

Vie Belles Cutlery

Very bad it is not working, the price is high. No customer service. Useless.
The idea is good and the main platform is good but totally disappointed.

NinaStyle

probably works , but no customers service, no one on line to give you any help.... if the morning is like this , the day will be bad...

New Pretty Finds

ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
App doesn't work as settings just keep resetting. No support response whatsoever. I would find a better app as it's pretty much advertised as plug-and-play.

Women Kids Menapparelstore Myshop Com

If I could give this app a 0 I would. I installed it today and everything is a fraud. right down to the number's they provide for setup assistance. The numbers dont work It states for faster sevice with setup then they provide a number.It does not work nor does the number at the butoom of the page. I have sent many e-mail's No Assistance. This app will be costing you to much to not have better support concerning this app. It's Terrible

49 Dzine

YIKES! Installed this against my better judgment. Clearly in the BETA stage. I mean really, more like BETA BETA BETA stage. So many glitches and totally unusable in its current form. I'm not sure why Shopify doesn't make these apps test before they launch into the Shopify shop. I tried to fill out form to make it go live, and sadly, the upsell and downsell lists only autogenerate my first 200 products, so you can't upsell/downsell anything not in the list which for a $500k store like mine, we have about 3k products. Secondly, tried to close out of the form, and it basically was just frozen. Wouldn't let me click out of it, or do anything else. Good luck trying to get this AI to do what you want.