Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

www.remixd.co.uk

Best way to I santly connect with your customers and show there are real humans dealing with their questions

Brave & Bearded

the Messenger app is fun and easy to use, the support team is fast and helpfull! i recommend this app !

Lucius Atelier

Having a live chat app thru facebook messenger is great. The only think I dislike is that it pop ups another tab just to load the messenger instead of live chatting thru our website. Nowadays, most browsers by default blocks popups, which can hinder the use of this app.

Hojicha Co

Just a couple of clicks to install and use.

Baroock

I can not connect to messenger from my online store! buuuuu!

Direct Sales Reps Events

Great app! Easy to use, customers use it a lot.

Buytemplates

Nice way to reach Facebook users with your products through messenger. www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Ink Rags Couture

I thought this was a very helpful tool, until I realized that it disables your Facebook Messenger notifications on IOS devices. I SPEND DAYS TRYING TO FIND THE PROBLEM, changing settings on Facebook, Shopify and on my phone, but kept getting the run around. Customers became frustrated with longer response times, and my response time rating on Facebook suffered. I had to uninstall it. PLEASE FIX THIS VERY CRITICAL PROBLEM!

Sports Training

Depending on a costumer, the content's language of the messages should vary!

Coolgeardaily

Doesn't work, i keep clicking connect facebook and nothing happens

Previous 1 3 4 5 6