Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

FilAsian Grocery

I installed the App. During Test Phase every functionality is working. Shop Now, Browse and Learn More buttons were showing automatically whenever customers are using the app. However, after going live, all auto replies and buttons are not working. I installed and re-installed the app multiple times and tried to reconfigure manually but it did not do anything. This is frustrating.

CARRYHEAT.COM

While trying to install this app, I am experiencing endless redirects. After about 30 attempts to refresh the page, I am unable to access the settings. How can I uninstall this? I do not see an option to uninstall.

Barn & Jones

cant even connect to my facebook page stupid app. coming from a big company such as shopify not even a fix for this?

October 8, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'll be following up via email to learn about your experience and investigate the issue further. - Veena, Shopify Support

probotiic

This app seems to be flawed and not working properly for me or my customers. Buttons appear but "shop now" button only sends the words "shop now" from who ever presses the button, no menus or anything. This item also can't be removed from the list.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. We'd like to find out more about what's happening here so we can help get that resolved for you. I've sent you an email so that we can troubleshoot this further! I look forward to hearing back from you, Thanks! - Oliver, Shopify Support

EasyIceBreaker

Whats the pricing of this app.. during installation somewhere it is written that message charges may apply....what charges are you referring. It is not at all clear.

Hidalgo Exportation

Please, set a Instagram chat like messenger same icon but for instagram. Thank You!!!! 100 characters.

zapple.pk

Not at all beneficial, most of my collections pictures does not appear on the shop now and even the browse button does not do anything, on top of that Pakistan currency is not supported.

March 24, 2020

Thank you for the review. Regarding the currency, as this is an integration with Facebook I'm afraid we can only offer the currencies that Facebook supports, which as this time does not include the Pakistani rupee.

In reference to your other issues, we'd like to find out more about what's happening there so we can get that resolved for you. Please contact our team using the "Contact Kit Support" button in your Shopify Ping app, and our team would be happy to troubleshoot that for you. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

Rexitree™️

Doesn’t work. All chat messages from my customers don’t show up on my facebook page inbox. They only show up in Ping app which is only available for iOS. Something’s wrong here.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. This is not expected behaviour - you should be able to reply to those messages from your Facebook page inbox as well. Please contact our Ping support team and they'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you. You can reach them from directly within your Shopify Ping app by using the "Contact Kit Support" option, and they can get that resolved for you. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

Straight Up Pumps

December 10, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and detailing your issue here. I'm sorry that you've had this issue and I'd like to take a closer look at the situation to see if I can help. I will be sending you an email shortly to gather more context about the problem and I can hopefully help troubleshoot this. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

The Elevated Man

Getting this error:

Could not link Messenger by Shopify to Facebook
You may not be connected to the network or we could not establish a connection with our server. Check your connection and try again later.

What do I need to do to fix?

November 29, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with connecting your Messenger Channel to Facebook, but I'd be happy to see if we can work together to resolve this issue.

It sounds like this error is localized, and related to your internet setup. I suggest trying a different internet connection, or a different browser. Have you tried this on a mobile or desktop device? I've gone ahead and sent you an email with recommendations, we can continue discussing this connection error through there. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8