Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

Wholesaleboutiquedeals

Love this it gives a more personal approach to the shopping experience and connects my customers to our facebook page !

Varela 2

Haven't had the opportunity to use the app yet but I believe that all of our customers at Shopvarela.com will love the added communication feature. Very well done!

Happy Dog Food 2

I am sure based on others reviews this is a great app, however I have yet to use it. It is installed and I do have some customers signed up, but when I received a message, I did not see it in the app and responded via facebook. I am sure it's just me not knowing how to use it yet

Ktreats

The developers between Facebook and Shopify nailed this integration! The functionality and purpose it serves for both the seller and the buyer creates a streamlined conversational type transaction. If your looking to strip away any post purchase hurdles to improve your buyers experience, this is ticket! Massive!

Fun And Luck

Wow what an application. It really is good, just setting it up now and I am sure it will make things easy for us and our customers.

Simply 1 Love

I love this app!! I had a customer compliment me on how professional it was that she received a fb message with all of her order info! I don't know why I didn't add this feature sooner.

Foodiggity Shop

Most of our customers have been signing up to receive FB messages, and it gives us such easy access to them if there's any questions or concerns.

Supercross Bmx 2

Been using it for a bout a week and the customers love it.

Diyanu

My customers are loving this since it adds a personal touch to the order experience. It gives an impression of good customer service.

Lucid Bazaar

Game. Changer. I love how this connects to the Store's FB instead of my personal one, and my customers are tickled and surprised when they immediately get a FB message thanking them for their purchase. It drives interaction with our FB page, and helps us to be able to better target our customers because they inadvertently tell us who they are and what else they like :)
This is utterly fantastic.