Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

20x60

Conversational commerce is becoming more and more important with online shopping. This app seamlessly integrates with Facebook to allow easy conversation and customer updates. I only wish that you could edit the pre-formatted text as my customers are sometimes confused by the default text, "We'll send shipping updates as soon as they're available." It can be misread as as soon as the products are available (purchased products are always in stock and ship within 24 hours). I contacted Shopify and it's not an update they are ready to launch at this point. Shopify - please allow stores to update edit the initial message to avoid confusion! Thank you!

Homengardenproducts

So far it's been very impressive and pretty much all our customers who decided to use this LOVE it. Thank you so much for this amazing new feature. :)

Shiree Odiz 1

The potential of this is a game changer... can't wait to see where this goes!

Metal Marvels

LOVE it thus far! It adds a more personal level to orders. I love getting random messages from them thanking me after they've received the initial message. Love this addition!

Wholesaleboutiquedeals

Love this it gives a more personal approach to the shopping experience and connects my customers to our facebook page !

Varela 2

Haven't had the opportunity to use the app yet but I believe that all of our customers at Shopvarela.com will love the added communication feature. Very well done!

Happy Dog Food 2

I am sure based on others reviews this is a great app, however I have yet to use it. It is installed and I do have some customers signed up, but when I received a message, I did not see it in the app and responded via facebook. I am sure it's just me not knowing how to use it yet

Ktreats

The developers between Facebook and Shopify nailed this integration! The functionality and purpose it serves for both the seller and the buyer creates a streamlined conversational type transaction. If your looking to strip away any post purchase hurdles to improve your buyers experience, this is ticket! Massive!

Fun And Luck

Wow what an application. It really is good, just setting it up now and I am sure it will make things easy for us and our customers.

Simply 1 Love

I love this app!! I had a customer compliment me on how professional it was that she received a fb message with all of her order info! I don't know why I didn't add this feature sooner.