Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

Samsteasandspices

very impressed with this app. I was using a different messenger app until couple of weeks ago, and wasn't very happy with it, but this app rocks. I love how it updates the customers on their order status and shipping updates. Great Job.

Viking Meta

Super quick & ads a unique touch.

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Absolutely love this app! Customers really love it too. The notifications are actually seen instead of just sitting in your customers email. It takes customer service to a whole new level.

Royal Mermaid

My customers don't get the notifications about their packages anymore. They really liked this feature.

Tropbellepourtoi

notifications are only in english and message button is not showing :-(

Eager Store

Installed the app and love it. seems doing great work. recommended!

Mahogany Tees

Love this feature and it works very well. Would give it 5 starts but it needs the following changes:
1. Need the ability to edit/change the preset messages that are sent
2. Need the ability to disable certain message. For example, customer get an order confirmation, then a message when their items are shipped then, then another when out for delivery, then another they they are delivered. It becomes a bit spammy. I;d like to disable the "out for delivery" message. I think the its shipped and its been delivered are enough
3. Need an ability (or clear way) for customer to unsubscribe for messages. I have had a few ask us how we got heir FB info and not want their information posted in messenger/not want to keep getting our messages.

That said, I love this feature and it is just an extra boost to customer service, which is great.

K5 Optima Store

Great integration with our store, but as another reviewer mentioned, Shopify - please allow stores to update edit the pre setup messages being sent to avoid confusion!

We ship out all of our orders same day to our customers and the pre-set text is confusing to our customers as well.

Thank you!

Vipextensionbar

Loving this new Facebook Messenger option in Shopify. We have received many instant messages from our customers on Facebook. They are enjoying the easy access to us, as well as updates on their order. Great addition Shopify!

20x60

Conversational commerce is becoming more and more important with online shopping. This app seamlessly integrates with Facebook to allow easy conversation and customer updates. I only wish that you could edit the pre-formatted text as my customers are sometimes confused by the default text, "We'll send shipping updates as soon as they're available." It can be misread as as soon as the products are available (purchased products are always in stock and ship within 24 hours). I contacted Shopify and it's not an update they are ready to launch at this point. Shopify - please allow stores to update edit the initial message to avoid confusion! Thank you!