Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

Samsteasandspices

very impressed with this app. I was using a different messenger app until couple of weeks ago, and wasn't very happy with it, but this app rocks. I love how it updates the customers on their order status and shipping updates. Great Job.

Viking Meta

Super quick & ads a unique touch.

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Absolutely love this app! Customers really love it too. The notifications are actually seen instead of just sitting in your customers email. It takes customer service to a whole new level.

Eager Store

Installed the app and love it. seems doing great work. recommended!

K5 Optima Store

Great integration with our store, but as another reviewer mentioned, Shopify - please allow stores to update edit the pre setup messages being sent to avoid confusion!

We ship out all of our orders same day to our customers and the pre-set text is confusing to our customers as well.

Thank you!

Vipextensionbar

Loving this new Facebook Messenger option in Shopify. We have received many instant messages from our customers on Facebook. They are enjoying the easy access to us, as well as updates on their order. Great addition Shopify!

Homengardenproducts

So far it's been very impressive and pretty much all our customers who decided to use this LOVE it. Thank you so much for this amazing new feature. :)

Shiree Odiz 1

The potential of this is a game changer... can't wait to see where this goes!

Metal Marvels

LOVE it thus far! It adds a more personal level to orders. I love getting random messages from them thanking me after they've received the initial message. Love this addition!

Wholesaleboutiquedeals

Love this it gives a more personal approach to the shopping experience and connects my customers to our facebook page !