Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

Fun And Luck

Wow what an application. It really is good, just setting it up now and I am sure it will make things easy for us and our customers.

Simply 1 Love

I love this app!! I had a customer compliment me on how professional it was that she received a fb message with all of her order info! I don't know why I didn't add this feature sooner.

Foodiggity Shop

Most of our customers have been signing up to receive FB messages, and it gives us such easy access to them if there's any questions or concerns.

Supercross Bmx 2

Been using it for a bout a week and the customers love it.

Diyanu

My customers are loving this since it adds a personal touch to the order experience. It gives an impression of good customer service.

Lucid Bazaar

Game. Changer. I love how this connects to the Store's FB instead of my personal one, and my customers are tickled and surprised when they immediately get a FB message thanking them for their purchase. It drives interaction with our FB page, and helps us to be able to better target our customers because they inadvertently tell us who they are and what else they like :)
This is utterly fantastic.

Always N Forever Treasures

We love using the Facebook messenger at Drawersunlimited.com. Since we have a lot of customers who buy from our Facebook store it just makes sense to message them that way as we know they spend a lot of time on Facebook and use it more than others may. It makes for easy, quick personal contact with the customer! I would recommend it to everyone!

Handband Pro

This is an excellent addition to Shopify! The notifications my customers receive are instant, professional, and informational. No need to make customizations. For those who opt into messaging, 98% respond with a thank you, and this starts up some great conversations. It's a wonderful, social way to connect with our customers, and we highly recommend it!

The Husky Life

Love this new app! Simple integration and comes with auto updates.

American Car Craft 2

Forms an immediate connection with our customers during checkout and through to and after the product ships.