Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

LINKO Shop

Does it work on mobile? I cant see it when viewing my website on mobile and there is no guideline on this issue.

November 29, 2019

Thank you for your review! The "Message Us" button should be appearing on both mobile and desktop versions of your store.

The first step I'd recommend is making sure that your theme is set up to be compatible with the button. If you're using a Shopify developed theme and the button isn't appearing, our themes team can take a look into it for you!

I will be following up with you via email shortly, so that we can continue to look into this together. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

ToysAaack

When it works, it's actually great. My issue is with Chrome compatibility of the "Message Us" feature. For some reason, when a visitor using Chrome clicks on the "Message Us" button, it does not direct to messenger/messenger app & just stops loading. I really hope this gets fixed. 100% of my sales inquiries happen on Messenger, and this would have been a great feature if it actually worked in all scenarios.

Sports Training

Depending on a costumer, the content's language of the messages should vary!