Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

Lucius Atelier

Having a live chat app thru facebook messenger is great. The only think I dislike is that it pop ups another tab just to load the messenger instead of live chatting thru our website. Nowadays, most browsers by default blocks popups, which can hinder the use of this app.

8uniqdesign

This is a good ideas to chat with customer and guide them to sale.

Mahogany Tees

Love this feature and it works very well. Would give it 5 starts but it needs the following changes: 1. Need the ability to edit/change the preset messages that are sent 2. Need the ability to disable certain message. For example, customer get an order confirmation, then a message when their items are shipped then, then another when out for delivery, then another they they are delivered. It becomes a bit spammy. I;d like to disable the "out for delivery" message. I think the its shipped and its been delivered are enough 3. Need an ability (or clear way) for customer to unsubscribe for messages. I have had a few ask us how we got heir FB info and not want their information posted in messenger/not want to keep getting our messages.

That said, I love this feature and it is just an extra boost to customer service, which is great.

20x60

Conversational commerce is becoming more and more important with online shopping. This app seamlessly integrates with Facebook to allow easy conversation and customer updates. I only wish that you could edit the pre-formatted text as my customers are sometimes confused by the default text, "We'll send shipping updates as soon as they're available." It can be misread as as soon as the products are available (purchased products are always in stock and ship within 24 hours). I contacted Shopify and it's not an update they are ready to launch at this point. Shopify - please allow stores to update edit the initial message to avoid confusion! Thank you!

Happy Dog Food 2

I am sure based on others reviews this is a great app, however I have yet to use it. It is installed and I do have some customers signed up, but when I received a message, I did not see it in the app and responded via facebook. I am sure it's just me not knowing how to use it yet