Messenger channel

Messenger channel

by Shopify

Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.

hack-solo.com

I had a small problem with the app showing as not being connected to my store no matter how many times I enabled it and refreshed the page, but after shopify support followed up with me and thru many detailed and rigorous testing, we found there was a technical issue that was caught and they are handling it right now. I appreciate their support team and the rep JP for helping sort thru this problem and for his dedication to ensure a quality app was experienced.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so we’d like to look into this further for you. When experiencing connection issues, Shopify Support can help troubleshoot them! I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - JP, Shopify Support

www.remixd.co.uk

Best way to I santly connect with your customers and show there are real humans dealing with their questions

Brave & Bearded

the Messenger app is fun and easy to use, the support team is fast and helpfull! i recommend this app !

Hojicha Co

Just a couple of clicks to install and use.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Great app! Easy to use, customers use it a lot.

Buytemplates

Nice way to reach Facebook users with your products through messenger.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Cranky Rooster Hot Sauces

WOW how cool is this. I've installed it in 1 minute, maybe 2. This is so cool. People complain about the color, get over it. I feel sorry for those who need it in another language, but hey, I'm a very happy man now. cheers :)

Mondo Porter

il top ! Impossibile non averlo . non dovete sostituirlo alle email , semplicemnte integrarlo con un click. davvero il massimo . sono felicissimo di questa app :D

Erst Wilder

Brilliant! Messenger revolutionizes our whole approach to customer service and let's us be truly 'human' in our interactions with customers and fans. And they love it too, receiving updates and notifications where they hang out online (Facebook), rather than through boring company emails.

Samsteasandspices

very impressed with this app. I was using a different messenger app until couple of weeks ago, and wasn't very happy with it, but this app rocks. I love how it updates the customers on their order status and shipping updates. Great Job.

Previous 1 3 4