Messenger for Shopify is now available to store owners everywhere. Customize your Messenger chats in any language!
The Messenger sales channel allows you to have real-time conversations with customers, similarly how you can converse in physical retail store or pop-up.
Buying is easy, customer's simply select “Shop Now” from their Messenger menu. Customers can browse your products, select variants, and purchase with the “Buy Now” button all in Messenger. You’ll also be able to quickly answer questions about stock availability, product details, purchase confirmation, shipping notifications, and more.
Checkout, inventory, and reporting is managed in Shopify. Start the conversation by adding the Message Us button to any Shopify store.
Learn more from the Shopify help centre to get started.
- Easy: Setup directly on Shopify by connecting your Facebook Page
- Sell instantly: Customers can shop and make purchases directly in Messenger
- Save time: Casual conversations answer questions faster than email and bring authenticity to the buying experience
- Stay Organized: Shipping and purchase details for each customer stays in single chat thread
- Customizations: Make Messenger your own and customize any message or button
- Learn how Erstwilder made order receipts a huge area of user engagement
- With Messenger, Erstwilder delivers first-class and industry-leading customer service
- More than 80% of customers responds to order receipts resulting in post-sale conversations
Everyone's talking about Messenger:
- TechCrunch - Shopify now lets stores sell directly in Facebook Messenger
- Fortune - Shopify let’s merchant sell through Facebook Messenger
- Business Insider - Shopify has added a direct purchase feature to Facebook Messenger
- BuzzFeed - With Facebook Messenger integration, Shopify lets businesses sell via bots
- Engadget - You can shop many stores entirely in Facebook Messenger