Sell more with Messenger
Sell products from your Messenger chats and let customers check out without leaving the app.
Keep customers updated
Automatically send customers detailed order status updates in Messenger.
Provide customer support
Add the Message Us button to give shoppers an easy way to start real-time conversations while they browse your products.
About Messenger channel
Sell on Messenger
The Messenger channel adds your products to a menu that shoppers can purchase from while chatting with your Facebook Page. Shoppers that browse your online store can use Messenger to ask questions before and after purchase. At checkout, customers can opt-in to get updates on the status of their order in Messenger.
With Shopify and the Messenger channel, you can:
- let shoppers browse products and make purchases from your Messenger chat
- send automated order updates to customers from Messenger
- customize the messages, buttons, and menu item titles that shoppers interact with
- add a “Message Us” button to your online store and have real-time conversations with shoppers (requires online store)
- provide support to customers with questions about their purchase
- fulfill Messenger orders from Shopify
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
- To use the Messenger channel, you need admin access to the Facebook Page where you send and receive messages.
- Automated order updates require selling in a currency supported by Facebook.
- The Message Us button requires the online store channel.
Learn more about selling on Messenger by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Overall rating Based on 62 reviews
Most recent reviews
CARLETT SHOPPING TROLLEYS AUSTRALIA
Can't rate an app that can't connect!
In Shopify is says enabled, spent the whole day yet again on messenger with Facebook and they say not connected...
Yet Shopify say don't worry it's connected - Really!
EPIC FAILURE SHOPIFY - I am paying for a subscription that dosen't connect to FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, MESSENGER, EBAY about to abort mission!
When it works, it's actually great. My issue is with Chrome compatibility of the "Message Us" feature. For some reason, when a visitor using Chrome clicks on the "Message Us" button, it does not direct to messenger/messenger app & just stops loading. I really hope this gets fixed. 100% of my sales inquiries happen on Messenger, and this would have been a great feature if it actually worked in all scenarios.
XXCool App to do business. Really loved it and its amazing to see how ecommerce works well. Cool App to do business. Really loved it and its amazing to see how ecommerce works wellCool App to do business. Realllly loved it and its amazing to see how ecommerce works wellCool App to do business. Really loved it and its amazing to see how ecommerce works wellCool App to do business. Really loved it and its amazing to see how ecommerce works well