Metafield Sync

Metafield Sync

by Vertibrix.com

Show custom information with products and at store level

ROOM IN A BOX

Great app with even better support, which responds quickly and has solved all problems so far. Highly recommended.

rgxpress.in

Excellent app!! Just exactly what I was looking for... Anyone who is looking for bulk upload option and edit option this is a one-stop resolution. The best part is the service provided which helped me in resolving my issues... Thanks for the support!! After trying multiple apps I found this best suitable option for my business.... Keep up the good work guys!! Cheers!!

ruma1

Exactly what we needed, with no fuss UI.
Bulk upload feature is really helpful in making massive changes in one go.

Thank you for your review.
Please let us know if any customizations required; we will be more than happy to assist you.

thomeservice

Metafields are important part of our application and this app got us started easily.
NO fuss dashboard clearly calls out action required.
Happy with app till now.

Animal Social Company

App is great! I also needed some customization and Rachel from the Support Team made the necessary changes and the app works perfectly.

Thank you for your review.
Please let us know if any more customizations required; we will be more than happy to assist you.