Custom Fields

Easy management of custom fields ( metafields )

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Eva Sonaike

Absolutely love their services. I needed to add some custom fields to my product page and was nervous about what this would involve and how much it would cost. They sorted this out for me within a few days and the communication was very clear and professional. Very happy to recommend Custome Fields.

FLORET bakery

It's very smart how they made this application work - you send them a notice (I needed custom fields), and the rest happens without my involvement. I had a few questions and I got answers almost immediately. Cannot be better!

EvokeClassicDesigns

Open communication, I received what I needed. I would recommend and utilized their services again.Thank you.

Dreher Graviertechnik

Works good, exactly what I needed. And great and fast installation by their support for less money. Tanks for this.

Paint Plus Auto Body Supplies

The app does everything I need it to do for my auto shop and the support team have been very helpful, prompt, and professional. I highly recommend this app.

BS Limited

Very helpful and thorough. Communication was amazing! I'd recommend the service to anyone that needs a custom field

Sonia Gulrajani

Great app and great service! Overall very happy with this. A quick response was given when I needed help.

Directions-Home-Loan

I am thrilled with the level of service with this app. Completely custom field requests handled quickly and exactly as I need. GREAT app and great support.

Atlassian Leader Global Store

I used this app to create custom editable fields on product pages. They are QUICK, extremely RESPONSIVE, and the result was EXACTLY what I wanted.

KantexArt

I needed an extra field in my products so that customers could input information before checkout. I worked with Raman Kumar, who was clear and helpful with his emails and quickly finished work within the day. it was an extremely pleasant experience to work with him. the only feedback I would give for this service that I wasn't aware that through this process I would be in contact with a real person. At first I thought I was just making a theme myself, so a heads up or a warning would be the only thing I could think of. although, it didn't hinder my wonderful experience at all and well worth it if your looking for a reliable app and person to work with.

Previous 1