Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Webappslive

Easy management of custom fields ( metafields )

Paint Plus Auto Body Supplies

The app does everything I need it to do for my auto shop and the support team have been very helpful, prompt, and professional. I highly recommend this app.

BS Limited

Very helpful and thorough. Communication was amazing! I'd recommend the service to anyone that needs a custom field

Sonia Gulrajani

Great app and great service! Overall very happy with this. A quick response was given when I needed help.

Directions-Home-Loan

I am thrilled with the level of service with this app. Completely custom field requests handled quickly and exactly as I need. GREAT app and great support.

Atlassian Leader Global Store

I used this app to create custom editable fields on product pages. They are QUICK, extremely RESPONSIVE, and the result was EXACTLY what I wanted.

KantexArt

I needed an extra field in my products so that customers could input information before checkout. I worked with Raman Kumar, who was clear and helpful with his emails and quickly finished work within the day. it was an extremely pleasant experience to work with him. the only feedback I would give for this service that I wasn't aware that through this process I would be in contact with a real person. At first I thought I was just making a theme myself, so a heads up or a warning would be the only thing I could think of. although, it didn't hinder my wonderful experience at all and well worth it if your looking for a reliable app and person to work with.

Brickset for You

I asked Raman to put a calendar in my shop. This was solved very positively after a very short conversation. some other problems were also solved by Raman. I am very satisfied. I hope that his work will be an added value for webshop. Communication was very good, his enthusiasm is top. If I have another problem I will definitely knock on Raman's door.

USA Triathlon Store

Great app! Had requested for a custom field for my website and they did it in a few minutes without hassle!

Keep Things Personal

Great app, does exactly what i need! The customer service team were fantastic, replied back straight away to my query and got the app up and running, thank you for all your help!

Jaay's Jewels

The custom fields app team is a great team. They emailed me soon as I downloaded the app to make sure I understood everything or needed help. After that that pretty much took over and went in to make my store the way I desired. Highly recommended

Previous 1