Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Expand the functionality of your store. Simply and for free.

Karma K. Weddings

It's absolutely perfect! Easy to use...does what I want (I'm adding extra info to individual products). Thank you so much!

Pura Fibra Gear

Super happy with their app. Easy to use, helpful. Excellent. Fully recommend if you need to add any metafields or tags to your customers or products.
Thanks you so much!

Seriously FAB®

My website guy installed this app to do some extra display features. However, when I needed to update some SKUs, I had minimal understanding about how to use it! I contacted support @ 256 and they were VERY helpful! They took a look at what I was trying to do and gave me critical feedback that will allow me to get the issue solved and the SKUs up and running. Super impressed and grateful! Thanks guys!!

KANAMED

saved me lot of time getting new layouts - happy with that and i wish they can add lead gen pages - that will be amazing

Spiritwood Tea Collective

Easy to use. Experienced no flaws. I just wanted to add and edit metafields and this does the trick.

VinoKilo.com

Does the job nicely, has a pretty interface, rich text editor for big pieces of text... Overall great tool. No complaints.

WATERBEADS NZ

Does what it says and totally free. Easy to use. I installed it after the recommended metafield editor app my theme needs stopped working. Thank you!

dog4shine

It's a great tool, a little confusing at first to understand how it works, but once you enter the idea it becomes very practical to use for several useful options that help sell products. It is a must have for having a store.

eTrikes Canada

Exactly what we needed to manage a fairly large list of individual product specifications. Super fast and helpful support, highly recommend this app

Tammy Fender

I've used other metafields editors and had given up because I couldn't have explained to my clients how to use them. metafields guru makes it easy and it works as expected.