Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Enhance your store with metafields | Bulk editor,import/export

Sonder Living Global

They are a great team. I can reach out to them quickly whenever I meet an issue. I 'm pretty satisfied with this app, especially for the new functions - bulk edit / import / export / etc, which really help to save me a lot of time. Great job!

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

they are great about following up on support requests as well as feature requests. It's good to see app developers constantly improving their products.

Kosher-wine.eu

We are using Metafields Guru mainly for product metafields, as an alternative for ''attributes'' as those are quite limited in default Shopify stores. I appreciate the fast customer support and the regular updates that add useful features.

empire6714

This app helps with our online catering store. The App developers have been incredibly helpful fixing some basic code that our web developer missed. thank you very much!

yummyhome

I used this app to help migrate extra information fields in to the description box. They provided helpful step by step guides and were also incredibly helpful when I became stuck, gained collaborator access and sorted the issue for us! Professional always and replied very promptly. Definitely recommend :)

Sidekick Project

Very help me when used to custom link or URL, this is very Important app for shopify user. Thanky you very much!

amazembroidery.com

It's a great app. Considering it's free and does everything it claims to do, it deserves 5 stars. It's the perfect amount of control and detail, and is well organized.

TW Steel

Great app, already used it on many stores for different clients. Easy to manage metafields and add the data, the interface is sleek and intuitive.

Snailbloom

I rarely write reviews, but this app definitely deserves it. If you are doing custom development on your site (or have a developer who does it) at some point you would want to add custom metafields to your website objects (products, orders, etc). There is a large number of apps on the shopify store that claim to do this, but fail to do so. Either providing you weird editor features, or trying to add extra complexity on top of it that you would not need, and then charge your for it. This app does exactly what it needs to do - and for free. You could achieve that with API calls, but this makes it so much easier to go and edit fields inside the admin panel. It saved me time building a copy of this app on my own, and I appreciate that a lot. If you need to edit your metafields, look no further. Thanks, developers, stellar job!

Plantenhanger.com

Great app, does what it has to do. With a little help of Youtube easy to obtain the needed result. Also great help from developers. 5 stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5