Metafields Guru , 273 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 luglio 2022

Exceptional support and amazing response time. Thank you Sasha for your help to sort things out. I have been relying on Metafields Guru for years as it is the only app to manage metafields with complete functions. Highly recommended for all Shopify stores.

SaferOptics
Malaysia
5 febbraio 2020

It's absolutely perfect! Easy to use...does what I want (I'm adding extra info to individual products). Thank you so much!

Karma K. Weddings
Data modifica: 26 giugno 2022

Ich hatte ein paar Startprobleme, aber der Support konnte mir weiterhelfen. Die haben in nur wenigen Minuten geantwortet und mir weitergeholfen. Toller Service!

Outdoorbird
Germania
24 ottobre 2019

Does the job nicely, has a pretty interface, rich text editor for big pieces of text... Overall great tool. No complaints.

VinoKilo.com
Germania
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
12 maggio 2020

This app is just perfect.

It's a shame Shopify doesn't return metafields for collections in the Storefront API.

The Lab Coffee Roasters
Uruguay
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
2 luglio 2020

I find out this is very useful app for me to use, and one important thing, it is free.
Thanks so much!

Face Haus
38 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2019

Great User Experience! I installed the app and created a metafield for Collections without any complication. I'd also like to see support for wysiwyg editor in metafield value field. Thanks!

UnitedLeather
29 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
256 Development ha risposto 8 maggio 2019

Thank you for using our app, we appreciate it indeed.
Currently we’re working on new features like (but not only) WYSIWYG/HTML editor and are going to release them pretty soon.
You will receive a personal notification once it’s done. We won’t spam you, don’t worry:)
Best regards,
256 Development team

18 giugno 2019

We were using an app that had great reviews to do basic metafields which would just not work and with no help from support. Decided to give Metafields Guru a shot with only having a few reviews and BAM works perfect, easy to navigate, does exactly what you want it to and would recommend this App to anyone!

Black Mango
29 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2020

Gets the job done and its free. I was recommended another metafields apps, but then I saw this one, tried it out, and it works.

EnjoySmiling.com
23 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
26 agosto 2020

So far so good. Not sure why this is free. We chose it because the others were requesting too much of our stores data. This one wanted to access the least

Tech Wellness