Metafields Guru , 273 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 agosto 2023

Really amazing app and even better support - can't rate highly enough. Anyone needing custom meta data setup, use this app first

Vesternet
Regno Unito
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 marzo 2023

This app makes it such a breeze to work with Shopify's metafields, even those that are hidden under the hood. I don't know where I would be without it. The app is so good I have hardly needed any support assistance, but the times I did reach out, the response was stellar. Quick, friendly, and very helpful.

ELEDLights
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
14 agosto 2023

Extraordinary app, essential for anyone wanting to work with Metafields for Shopify 2.0. The app has been a huge time saver, it's easy to use and it covers unimaginable features. Lots of work and thinking has obviously gone into it. A big thanks so Sasha, the genius developer who has helped us get set up. Highly recommended app *****

for the Ageless
Regno Unito
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 marzo 2023

We have a large catalog with 20000+ products and we use Metafields Guru on almost a daily basis and it is a real-time-saver. I have needed help on a few occasions and the Support is first-class! Always fast and they go on and beyond helping us achieve our tasks. Recently, they helped me generate an impressive number of metafields (19772 to be exact) based on some random keywords in our product titles/descriptions. Very impressive. I would leave 6 stars if I could.

Lammeuld.dk
Danimarca
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
21 giugno 2023

This app is really well build, you can see there's a team of knowledgable developers behind. Their support is also incredible and they went the long way to help us out on a rather technical challenge.

Murale
Paesi Bassi
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

とても素晴らしいアプリだと思っています。おかげさまで、サイトを閲覧するユーザーがより便利に製品紹介を把握できるようになっています。トラブルがあってもすぐに案内して下さって、大変助かりました。お薦めします。

Apera Instruments
Giappone
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 giugno 2023

I'm not sure what we would have done without Metafields Guru. Cloning a Shopify store using another app and wow did all our painstaking product metafields get screwed up!

We have been using MF on our other store - contacted them for this shop and asked if they could help. And help they did, explicit instructions and screen shots and advice. Now our new store is in business.

Thank you Metafields Guru!

Purple Sage Yarns
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 marzo 2023

We've had a great experience using Metafields Guru to sub in small fixes that would otherwise require development work. Even in instances where the fix is outside of the realm of the app, the support team (Sasha - Co-Founder) went above and beyond to help identify small code fixes that would solve our problem. The team at Metafields Guru is fantastic and always happy to help.

Hangar 9
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 3 marzo 2023

This is a super useful app for us. Their support is extremely knowledgeable and able to troubleshoot issues quickly!

Dia & Co
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 marzo 2023

What I know about metafields would fit in a thimble. A very tiny thimble. I'm only just getting started with Metafields Guru to unlock the meta-magic for my Shopify store. It looks very promising. And I can already attest to the friendly and very responsive team behind this app. I'll be back to update this review as I discover more!

POV.gallery
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app