Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

The Fire Hose Store

I have used this tool thousands of times over the last 6 months. Never needed support! It's so easy and straight forward. I really can't wait for the bulk editor to be finished, that will make this app a real powerhouse. Keep up the good work guys.

EnjoySmiling.com

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Gets the job done and its free. I was recommended another metafields apps, but then I saw this one, tried it out, and it works.

PM Medical Supplies

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent application! That it comes for free is of course perfect but its really the features and that is just works what makes this application so great.

Nomad Chocolate

Location Australia

I use this app for product review and to show product information. The support team is amazing. I had a small issue and their support team was great. The respond time was great and they took their time to help me solve my problem. Great team and great app.

dealsfreegifts

Location China

Metafields Guru customer service is so good, they even helped me customize part of the code and this is beyond their work visits. I highly recommend this free app.

Karma K. Weddings

Time spent using app About 2 hours

It's absolutely perfect! Easy to use...does what I want (I'm adding extra info to individual products). Thank you so much!

Pura Fibra Gear

Super happy with their app. Easy to use, helpful. Excellent. Fully recommend if you need to add any metafields or tags to your customers or products.
Thanks you so much!

Seriously FAB®

My website guy installed this app to do some extra display features. However, when I needed to update some SKUs, I had minimal understanding about how to use it! I contacted support @ 256 and they were VERY helpful! They took a look at what I was trying to do and gave me critical feedback that will allow me to get the issue solved and the SKUs up and running. Super impressed and grateful! Thanks guys!!

KANAMED

Time spent using app About 2 years

saved me lot of time getting new layouts - happy with that and i wish they can add lead gen pages - that will be amazing

Spiritwood Tea Collective

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use. Experienced no flaws. I just wanted to add and edit metafields and this does the trick.