Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Enhance your store with metafields | Bulk editor,import/export

Snailbloom

I rarely write reviews, but this app definitely deserves it. If you are doing custom development on your site (or have a developer who does it) at some point you would want to add custom metafields to your website objects (products, orders, etc). There is a large number of apps on the shopify store that claim to do this, but fail to do so. Either providing you weird editor features, or trying to add extra complexity on top of it that you would not need, and then charge your for it. This app does exactly what it needs to do - and for free. You could achieve that with API calls, but this makes it so much easier to go and edit fields inside the admin panel. It saved me time building a copy of this app on my own, and I appreciate that a lot. If you need to edit your metafields, look no further. Thanks, developers, stellar job!

Plantenhanger.com

Great app, does what it has to do. With a little help of Youtube easy to obtain the needed result. Also great help from developers. 5 stars!

Mastten

I'm just writing to express my great thanks to the developers and team of this app cuz it really helped a lot. It solved my problem and IT IS TOTALLY FREE! This is really good for small businesses like us...... I've installed and tried all metafields app in shopify and this is the best. Thank you so much!!

Aveny Sko

Its simple and does exactly what i want, editing metafields on my products. Nothing less, nothing more. Perfect!

Jouviance - Canada

This app is useful and quite easy to use. I had a question and received a reply from their customer service within an hour. Friendly and effective service.

Tech Wellness

So far so good. Not sure why this is free. We chose it because the others were requesting too much of our stores data. This one wanted to access the least

The Stick Company

Awesome app with simple interface and usage! A nice support was help me with problem very fast.
Many thanks, you are the best!

SARAGIUNTI

Best app for Metafield!! Simple and Free! The support is great and faster! They solved my problem in a very short time.

Face Haus

I find out this is very useful app for me to use, and one important thing, it is free.
Thanks so much!

Topbrighttoys

Guys, I will be honest here, I had tried many apps for Metafields so far this is the best app you can get right now, also the support is so awesome they are ready to help you and they answer so fast, I am so satisfied with that app, it's so sad that I can give only 5 stars because this deserves more and it's totally free!

I use this app to generate all information about the products with JSON including picture video and all information, it's easy to update the template anytime I like for all products, also the user interface is so simple and easy to understand.