Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Esen Electric

Great app! works really well and Sasha is extremely helpful and pleasant when solving an issue. Thanks ;)

FrazerPart Porsche Parts & Spares

I can only admire Sasha and his team. Given the extremely difficult conditions they are currently working and living under, Sasha personally provided non-stop tech support from late Friday afternoon through to the Sunday evening.
This is exactly how Shopify Apps & associated Tech Support should be. A fantastic app with even better tech support.

Die Stadtgärtner

Super App hilft mir bei der täglichen Arbeit. Super schneller und gute Support. Kann ich nur empfehlen

© GreenPan Official Store

We have been using the app for about a year - we have not had any issues. If we do have questions, the service team gets back to us right away!

Sparkln

I have received THE BEST customer service from Sasha. His response were super fast and to the point. I tried all the other metafield apps and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's very easy to use, but their customer service makes the whole process even easier. I needed to import thousands of different lines to different products and this app did the matching/importing under 10 minutes! Additionally you don't have to pay for any monthly membership, you can just pay as you go (pay only for the imports/exports/edits that you have used). This makes this app not only the easiest app to use for the job but also the cheapest! I will be looking forward for any new apps from 256 Development!

WaterField Designs

We've been using this app for some time now; never had any problems. However, when we did have one, Support was quick to get involved and help resolve. I love their attention to service.

IGI COMICS

By far the best customer service I have experienced using Shopify Apps. Sasha was super-fast responding to my initial customer support request and all follow up messages. I am a total beginner using metafields, Sasha was fantastic explaining everything in detail and then fixing all the problems I was having creating metafields for my website. 5***** service! :)

Howzzthat.com

Very prompt support and a great app! Keep up the good work. Performs function as per description. It has resolved what we were looking for.

DIHSAN

This app is seriously the best that I have ever seen, not only to manage Metafields but also to simplify and streamline the data entry part as well. I cannot say enough about the support either...responded within an hour and solved an issue to customize the software for my specific needs within a couple of hours. Unbelievably fast help. Well built. Easy to use. Mind blowing support. This company really goes above and beyond.

Kineo

Very adaptable and efficient way of adding and updating all information that we need to display about our products.