Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Vibrant Vegan

The support was very quick and super helpful - even going beyond the Metafields remit. Although I'm not a digital expert even I was able to use the app.

Homère

Been using the app for several weeks now, on thousands of products on our marketplace shop. It does an excellent job ! It present multiple solutions to solve each use-case (single edit, bulk, and now Sets). It's well thought, technically robust, and the interface integrates pretty smoothly within native Shopify screens. The team is kind and reactive, which is a pretty good point nowadays. Looking forward to testing the in-product-sheet editor that the team just released this week

Tyger Mat

Highly Recommend the App and Staff! The app itself is a great addition to my website and presents the information how I hoped it would. The customer service was fantastic. They were responsive, supportive, and extremely helpful in addressing a few design items that I had very little experience with. Thank you for your assistance!

mov-ento

Great and functional app! Customer service is one of the best. Sasha sent detailed instructions for every question. Response times are fast!

Buchhandlung Bibliomagia

The support is more than excellent. They have just been georgous. They explain everything, answer very fastly and take really care of their customers. Thank you very much for this unique support!

Goed in vorm

After some research on how to best manage the metafields in our shop we decided to upgrade our plan to a paid version, in order to fully use the import/export functionality of the app. With the great help of customer support I managed to build a complete import file for all metafields, now I can easily manage ALL metafields from Excel. Takes some time to setup (matching all product and variant IDs to the product export), but once you've done that, the import works like a charm! The app has a lot of great features for bulk editing, even available in the free plan (good for testing and getting familiar with metafields). Customer support respond quickly, even on Saturdays, which is clearly more than you may expect. They are going the extra mile to help you understand how things work. I have not really compared this app to other metafield apps, but for smaller shops (up to 2000 products) you get full functionality for only $9,- a month, to me that's a fair price when you see how much time and effort it saves you.

Routine Vitamins

Great app, works well, and customer service is super responsive and friendly. Really nice working with apps when knowing they are there for you when you run into any questions.

Simpleviva.com

Never had a better experience with costumer Service! Detailed and speedy answers right away. This app deserves more recognition.

haus & kinder

Great App for great product detail pages. Customer Service is very good and Sasha is wonderful! We reached out for an issue and Sasha helped us in exact 5 minutes with precise solution.

HODO.concept

Great customer support. We faced a weird problem coming from our custom theme and within 30mins after opening the case they provided a solution that solved the problem. Thumbs up!