Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Enhance your store with metafields | Bulk editor,import/export

Tammy Fender

I've used other metafields editors and had given up because I couldn't have explained to my clients how to use them. metafields guru makes it easy and it works as expected.

kanalifestyle

Great app ! Does everything I was looking for and more. The interface is very clean & easy to use. Great job ! Really hope it's gonna stay a free app ;)

September 24, 2019

We’re extremely glad to know that you do like our app and appreciate that you took your time to rate it!
Don’t worry, all the current functionality (as well as some additional cool features being developed) will always stay free, so stay tuned ;)

Revitalash_Deutschland_Tester

We needed the app for to display an additional attribute for product page's variants. As i initially could not fully apply it to our special use case, i contacted the support and found it very helpful and fast, competent, friendly and patient. I'm very impressed to see our problem fixed within a very short time. Outstanding, many compliments!

flowers-online

I used the app to add required fields to theme, it has a nice simple feel, I would like a time saving feature to add a pre-created meta-field from a drop down list, to a group of pages in one go (no error checking if visible data is left blank). They are working on a bulk editor so all up the app is under development and FREE to use so 5/5.

horizn-test1

Would be great if the dashboard panel also showed createdAt and updatedAt for each metafield. Otherwise the app is great.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for an awesome suggestion. We will add this feature as a part of the next release.

Specialist

Great app ever, easy installation, and just update your liquid or HTML after defining the keys and the additional information will be shown on your product.

Rustan's

This app is by far the most superior of all metafield manager plugins. Easily switched to this app from a non-performing, crashing previously installed app, and I can't be happier with the switch.

mfoonline

Really good app and nice support! I wanted such an app for a special purpose (metadata for variants) and it does exactly what it should. For a small problem I had with the implementation, I got a really fast and good support, I recommend

Black Mango

We were using an app that had great reviews to do basic metafields which would just not work and with no help from support. Decided to give Metafields Guru a shot with only having a few reviews and BAM works perfect, easy to navigate, does exactly what you want it to and would recommend this App to anyone!

UnitedLeather

Great User Experience! I installed the app and created a metafield for Collections without any complication. I'd also like to see support for wysiwyg editor in metafield value field. Thanks!

May 8, 2019

Thank you for using our app, we appreciate it indeed.
Currently we’re working on new features like (but not only) WYSIWYG/HTML editor and are going to release them pretty soon.
You will receive a personal notification once it’s done. We won’t spam you, don’t worry:)
Best regards,