Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Apex Chassis Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've been using this for some time, and were pleased with the functionality. They they added 'SETS', and that is an awesome add on, changes the utility from good to really good. Then they recently add the excel-like editor (like the bulk editor), and it's even better. Really awesome. Sets allows us to group a bundle of metafields and access them in one screen for each product. Excel-ish editor further allows us to edit the content in table format, so copy-paste is super quick in a single screen - a real time saver for a bulk job. That there has been this much innovation in a relatively short period of time is evidence of a dev team that gives a damn. Their support, while not often needed, is as excellent as you might expect. Strongly recommend.

All Homely

Amazing Customer service so much better than most companies support helped me do some difficult tasks with importing data into shopify legacy custom metafields! Sasha you are amazing! Thank you once again, I recommend this app to anyone who wants to import metafields into there site in bulk and nice and speedy.

Fizzics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Tremendously helpful app for our store and their support is the absolute best. If you are looking for a metafields app you found the one. Hands down one of the better decisions we've made and great overall experience.

iL Tutto

Location Australia

Very good application with many suitable features to meet the requirements on our site
Enthusiastic support team, always replying to me promptly when I have problems to solve

Brunott Juwelier

Location Netherlands

Extremely handy app! And best support. This saved us hundreds and hundreds of hours. Adding information to metafields goes so easy.

Esen Electric

Great app! works really well and Sasha is extremely helpful and pleasant when solving an issue. Thanks ;)

FrazerPart Porsche Parts & Spares

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I can only admire Sasha and his team. Given the extremely difficult conditions they are currently working and living under, Sasha personally provided non-stop tech support from late Friday afternoon through to the Sunday evening.
This is exactly how Shopify Apps & associated Tech Support should be. A fantastic app with even better tech support.

Die Stadtgärtner

Location Germany

Super App hilft mir bei der täglichen Arbeit. Super schneller und gute Support. Kann ich nur empfehlen

© GreenPan Official Store

We have been using the app for about a year - we have not had any issues. If we do have questions, the service team gets back to us right away!

Sparkln

I have received THE BEST customer service from Sasha. His response were super fast and to the point. I tried all the other metafield apps and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's very easy to use, but their customer service makes the whole process even easier. I needed to import thousands of different lines to different products and this app did the matching/importing under 10 minutes! Additionally you don't have to pay for any monthly membership, you can just pay as you go (pay only for the imports/exports/edits that you have used). This makes this app not only the easiest app to use for the job but also the cheapest! I will be looking forward for any new apps from 256 Development!