Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

buyfairglobal

I rarely write reviews but I'm genuinely impressed with this app and the brilliant support, so it deserves it. I'm running it on a store with over 4500 products. I had previously tried a couple of other apps for editing/adding metafields, and found them all buggy or just unworkable. Metafields Guru has been excellent and surpassed my expectations. Working with metafields can be a painful process on. site with thousands of products, but Metafields Guru makes it a lot easier.

Luxe & Co Outlet

Location France

very useful and practical. Superb after-sales service. attentive and fast ! I encountered several problems when configuring my data and the after-sales service was very responsive and solved the problem very quickly. great accompaniment.

Outdoorbird

Location Germany

Ich hatte ein paar Startprobleme, aber der Support konnte mir weiterhelfen. Die haben in nur wenigen Minuten geantwortet und mir weitergeholfen. Toller Service!

Elle Fit Active

Location Australia

Sasha has provided the best support I have received from an app (no exaggeration). I got stuck following a tutorial and Sasha went above & beyond to help me work through it. I feel much more confident using the app now. THANK YOU!! Elle :)

Momeni

I used to this app to bulk add/edit meta fields for my store. This app is very user friendly and easy to use. I want give a special shout out to Sasha from the development team because I had a very specific issue I needed to get done. He personally reached out to me and helped me to the best as he could and I can not thank him enough. Great app and great support from the team. What else can you ask for in an App?

U Perform

This is a great app, that allows you to edit the raw metafields for everything quickly and easily. The interface is clean, and updating metafields takes no time at all, and the app itself is bloat free - adding no code to your theme (for basic metafield editing at least, I have not done anything with advanced features) The app comes with a free tier that is fully featured, and gives you a bunch of credits to do things like bulk updating, which is a nice bonus. Other apps of this type restrict what you can edit on the free tier, if it is even available. I experienced some problems with high CPU usage but these were localised to a specific hardware configuration, and were resolved quickly by the development team. All in all I'm very satisfied with this app and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

Grow Organic

Great product. Very easy to use, and saves a massive amount of time with bulk edits. The development team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

photomaps.com

Legitimately one of the most delightful pieces of software I've ever used. And I'm a software developer.

Artistica.com

Fantastic app with a fast and professional tech support! With the newly introduced metafields creation withing shopify admin, this app is a must-have to manage them.
Thank you Sasha for you courteous and professional assistance.

kadoonpro

Location Saudi Arabia

Sasha is a great person that supports morning/noon and night and even on Saturday night and Sunday and this is why she deserves 6 stars not only 5. totally recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17