Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Expand the functionality of your store. Simply and for free.

Mastten

I'm just writing to express my great thanks to the developers and team of this app cuz it really helped a lot. It solved my problem and IT IS TOTALLY FREE! This is really good for small businesses like us...... I've installed and tried all metafields app in shopify and this is the best. Thank you so much!!

Aveny Sko

Its simple and does exactly what i want, editing metafields on my products. Nothing less, nothing more. Perfect!

Jouviance - Canada

This app is useful and quite easy to use. I had a question and received a reply from their customer service within an hour. Friendly and effective service.

Faventine joaillerie

This app is really useful.
It's totally free and the support is really nice.
They solved my problem very quickly.

Tech Wellness

So far so good. Not sure why this is free. We chose it because the others were requesting too much of our stores data. This one wanted to access the least

The Stick Company

Awesome app with simple interface and usage! A nice support was help me with problem very fast.
Many thanks, you are the best!

SARAGIUNTI

Best app for Metafield!! Simple and Free! The support is great and faster! They solved my problem in a very short time.

Face Haus

I find out this is very useful app for me to use, and one important thing, it is free.
Thanks so much!

Topbrighttoys

Guys, I will be honest here, I had tried many apps for Metafields so far this is the best app you can get right now, also the support is so awesome they are ready to help you and they answer so fast, I am so satisfied with that app, it's so sad that I can give only 5 stars because this deserves more and it's totally free!

I use this app to generate all information about the products with JSON including picture video and all information, it's easy to update the template anytime I like for all products, also the user interface is so simple and easy to understand.

teegeschwister

really great APP. I use it to show unit price (necessary for shops in europe). The Support helped me to include this feature. Great APP, great support.

Previous 1 3 4