Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Enhance your store with metafields | Bulk editor,import/export

Good Busy Planner

The app is very useful but more than that is the exemplary customer service. Prompt, courteous, and actually helpful, they went above and beyond to help us fix a bug in our theme.

HairMax Australia

Not only is this app super useful and easy to use but their customer service is top notch! I reached out and Sasha replied almost instantly and was super helpful. I 100% recommend this app for anyone looking to expand the options in their theme.

RapidNutrition

Excellent app! Very easy to use. The customer service is very fast and accurate in the response. I recommend it!

Opposite Wall

This app is really intuitive, and the bulk actions saved us A LOT of time! Special thank you to Sasha for his amazing support and responsiveness... I definitely recommend it! ;)

Hatch

This app is a lifesaver! Metafields Guru allows us to attach extra metadata that we can send over to our headless Shopify site which we can leverage for any number of things. The support team is super responsive and helpful and I would highly recommend this app or any others that 256 Development offers!!

Sustainable Supply

Wonderful app, works great and the support is top notch. Would strongly suggest if you are in need of this solution.

Babysupermarket

Fantastic app. It is a must if you want to reach the next level. And what is even better is their support. Thank you guys for helping might site get back on top.

Marianna Déri

Great service. They responded to my request immediately and solved the problem straight away. I would recommend to use the app.

The School of UX

Excellent extension to Shopify to add additional metadata for products and collections. Really easy to use through an embedded admin panel under each product page.

Saniswiss Malaysia

Great app. Undoubtedly the best app!! The support team was really helpful and manage to solve any of the issues you are facing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7