Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
256 Development
November 23, 2022

We use this app for a lot of functionality. We had to set it up bring in a huge amount of data and Sasha set up a plan specially for us that would handle our data issues. He has been amazing to work with and the product does a great job and is easy to use even for the least technical people on our team.

New U Life Shop - US
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 9, 2022

We use Metafielf Guru's action items in one of our important Shopify Flows, we hit a roadblock in creating the flow but Sasha went above and beyond to help us. After a few back-and-forth emails, tests and really quick replies, we were able to crack the code! Definitely recommend this app and don't hesitate to reach out to the team for help they are great!

BoardCollective
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 7, 2022

Firstly i would like to thank Sasha for his help when I hit a bump in the road using Metafields Guru, he responded within 2 hours with a solution that worked! So far Metafields Guru has made using Shopify Metafields 100% easier for me and with the fix Sasha worked out for me I can now use html in my metafields with no issues. Again thank you Sasha for your help.

Coffee and Paw
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 29, 2022

This app has helped me to create a more expansive section for additional information. I contacted them with an issue and even though it was outside of the scope of the app, they help me out. The customer service is amazing and I could not have been more thrilled.

Jewels of St Leon
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 20, 2022

Shopify should just buy this app so that we can bulk edit Metafields natively. Saved me loads of time at a reasonable price. Love the Excel like editor if you're used to Excel. Best of all, I had a minor issue and received the kindest, most empathetic and helpful response from the CEO Sasha in just a few hours. I highly recommend this app and thank you for your kindness.

Blessed Be Magick