Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru | Reviews

by 256 Development

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Petitjean Paris

great app, easy to use and the bulk editor is very precious to help customize each of our product pages.

עולם הפאזלים

this app is easy to use and friendly to us who don't have the knowledge or time to study everything from scratch.
above all, customer service is one of a kind, I needed help with issue regarding metafields with special characters, the team answered and took care of things within minutes. pricing is also reasonable. 5 stars app indeed.

WeSuit.co

Excellent app and customer service. I had a small problem and they helped me within 1h. I would recommend this app in a 100%.

FaucetList.com

I used Metafields Guru to bulk add a huge amount of metafield data to my relatively large store. Even with over 25,000 products, Metafields Guru handled the bulk imports easily. The error handling made it easy to see where my data was a little off (eg I had some handles in my spreadsheets that didn't match exactly to shopify). Metafields Guru caught this and made it simple to fix just those items. The app interface is intuitive and I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted. I appreciated the app's free credit system so I was able to test everything before committing to a subscription. Sasha answered all my questions quickly and the app works just as expected. 5 stars for sure.

FastGrowingTrees.com

Got personalized help which was really appreciated! Would recommend to anyone looking for advanced custom fields.

Sticker Planet

We used the app to program functions for some products. Their help desk was great & very responsive.

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

Incredible app and incrediblyy fast & efficient customer support. Highly recommended. Performs exactly as required.

Motion Stamp

Customer support was very helpful and prompt. Already this app is helping my store run better. Looking forward to using it further.

Goodwin Smith

great app, love the interface and features. Support is fantastic, quick and very helpful. I've installed on all 3 of my shopify stores.

Simply Magnetic Me

Metafields Guru has one of the best customer services. Sasha was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13