All resources types supported
Create, edit and delete the metafields for all the available store resources.
Quickly find the resource you need using the built-in search algorithm.
Native design and security
Familiar, simple and user-friendly design. All data is being securely processed by the most advanced Amazon servers. GDPR compliant.
About Metafields Guru
The metafields object is a powerful tool that allows users to expand the standard Shopify functionality, modify themes and integrate custom apps by adding additional data to the main resources such as products, collections, customers, orders, blogs, pages and the shop itself.
Metafield Guru allows you to create, update and delete metafields for products (variants included), both smart and custom collections, customers, orders (draft orders included), blogs, pages and the shop directly from the admin panel of your Shopify store.
- 27 August 2020 | Liquid code generator for product variants released. Shopify Polaris has been updated to the latest major version.
- 13 May 2020 | Big update for our help center. FAQs and tutorials now available.
- 25 January 2020 | New servers infrastructure and users routing released to meet the GDPR requirements. Major performance improvements.
- 4 November 2019 | New search algorithm to easily find the needed resource using key words (e.g. product sku, barcode etc). Direct navigation to the app from the product collections and variants pages with “More actions” button in Shopify admin panel. Ability to switch to the product variants’ metafields and preview the product from the metafields editor page. Multiple resource types (products and variants, collections, customers and orders) now have a label with the metafields count.
- 26 October 2019 | Security improvements.
- 6 August 2019 | API permissions manager released. This feature allows users to choose the resources they want provide the access to. The permissions may be changed anytime in the “settings” tab if necessary.
- 4 July 2019 | HTML table generator for visual code editor released.
- 26 June 2019 | Shopify Liquid code generator released. This feature makes using metafields in the theme easier and faster.
- 27 May 2019 | New features added: knowledge base, default settings for the new Metafields. Minor bugs fixes and general performance improvements.
- 19 May 2019 | Visual code editor released. General performance improvements.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Great app, already used it on many stores for different clients. Easy to manage metafields and add the data, the interface is sleek and intuitive.
I rarely write reviews, but this app definitely deserves it. If you are doing custom development on your site (or have a developer who does it) at some point you would want to add custom metafields to your website objects (products, orders, etc). There is a large number of apps on the shopify store that claim to do this, but fail to do so. Either providing you weird editor features, or trying to add extra complexity on top of it that you would not need, and then charge your for it. This app does exactly what it needs to do - and for free. You could achieve that with API calls, but this makes it so much easier to go and edit fields inside the admin panel. It saved me time building a copy of this app on my own, and I appreciate that a lot. If you need to edit your metafields, look no further. Thanks, developers, stellar job!
Great app, does what it has to do. With a little help of Youtube easy to obtain the needed result. Also great help from developers. 5 stars!