Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

Iysha's Store

I used this app for all meta field editing. I must say it really helped me. Saved alot of time. Highly recommended.

Nicole Frank - The Wardrobe Evolution

Love this app! We used it to customize the product page. I love that your can import and export by the handle. This make it so much easier.

Lowcostvitamins.net

Does not work with some themes. Spend months trying to get the code to work on a on a designed theme. Still no luck.

July 26, 2019

Using the metafields is a 2 part process. First is to use our app to create the metafields with the necessary namespace , key and value. Second part is to modify your theme to read the newly created metafields and display them in the right places. This will involve modifying your shopify theme. Depends on which themes you are using, the theme author might have already added support for metafields so you do not need to do additional changes. If not, you would need to work with a theme developer to do the necessary changes. For example, for product page related metafields, you would need to modify product related liquid files like product.liquid. Our app does not do any theme changes and the changes are made outside of the app. I hope this clears up how metafields should be used.

ICS Publications

We've been using Metafields Editor for 2 years now. It makes changing product descriptions quick and easy. When changing fields for sales, or customizing beyond Shopify's defaults, this app is a must!
—PG from ICS Publications

Nate Lights

handy tool! thanks worth giving it a shot, been using it for 3 years now it it seems to do it's job! all the best. It's so great! Love it

Jin Fashion

i used this app for a while, really helpful .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#mydentity™ @Guy_Tang

We used this app to help add custom images and video to our collections, and metafields are fabulous!

Luma Sleep

Once you get familiar with Metafields, it's a simple and easy way to fill your store with vibrant brand messaging

Mommy Makeup

Metafields are a Shopify secret weapon. Don't tell anyone. I have been using Metafields Editor for quite some time now at mommymakeup.com, and the app keeps getting better. Super happy with the interface and reliability. I can count on this app to not mangle my data (unlike another app that I used prior). 5-stars.

Subtech Safety Limited

Great App! - invaluable tool for editing and adding metafield data which has given me some hours back in my life - Subtech Safety

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13