Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

Mommy Makeup

Metafields are a Shopify secret weapon. Don't tell anyone. I have been using Metafields Editor for quite some time now at mommymakeup.com, and the app keeps getting better. Super happy with the interface and reliability. I can count on this app to not mangle my data (unlike another app that I used prior). 5-stars.

Subtech Safety Limited

Great App! - invaluable tool for editing and adding metafield data which has given me some hours back in my life - Subtech Safety

Fashionable's Boutique

I had a lot of trouble with metafields until I found you..now it's a lot more enjoyable. And I'm not getting cought on one product. Sincerely, Fashionables Boutique

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR WHOLESALE

NEED IT FOR WHOLESALE PRICE SO WE CAN USE EDITIFY AND IT WORK GOOD BASE ON WHAT WE REALLY NEED.

Fytt Beauty

So far, it has been pretty easy to use. I was able to follow various instructions online to implement what I want to change. Will be exploring more, but so far so good!

A Luz Natural

I use this app and it works flawlessly! I want to try the CSV import/export feature because it is too troublesome to insert each metafield one by one.

PromoDS

Great application I have been using a couple of weeks and no problem and good technical support. 10/10

Tumbleweed

This App Rocks! This is an awesome way to increase functionality and extend Shopify with ease of integration and use.

Melsenima Jewelry

It's needed for german legals! Easy working, and it's not complicated. Everyone in germany, will need this...

Team Liquid

Great app that allows us to easily edit, import & export metafield data without much trouble. Support has also been helpful when we had some issues.