Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

RAVE Clothing

We used this app for implementing some extra features in our theme and it works really good! Before this app, it was really time wasting to edit the metafields manually.

westlab

Great App, Very Useful and makes your products look 1000 times better with all the different metafields you can add

John Jacobs

nice app, very useful in updating the metafields. Before this app, I updating the metafields manually

Body and Fitness Group LLC

I use this app to add Suggest Use and Warning in my products list. Customer service is outstanding.

ECM Biosciences

For a shop that heavily relies on metafields to add additional details for every product, this app has certainly been vital. The import feature has saved us a lot of time. Highly recommend.

Love Leggings

I used this app to help me optimise Google Shopping product titles and has increased our volume significantly as a result.

Saint James Literie

I highly recommend the app, very usefull if you want to custom your product page in order to increase your conversion rate !

SkyMall

Great App! We use this for all of our metafield editing. Has an amazing import export features. Recommended.

Healus Health

Great app. I highly recommend this app to anyone requiring custom shopify features. It's easy to use and very functional

Elm & Iron

This app adds in the extra data that we need to make our site more dynamic and looks to be well laid out.