Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

Fair + Simple

I used this app to hide specific products from my store's search. It was so easy! Thank you so much.

Gypsy Ink Design

This is a nice app that I use in my store to make sure I'm never missing the print files before I send an order to my printer. I wish it were a little easier to search my items but other than that, it's great.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

A good app to enable you to help sort out your seo. I wouldn't say it's a 'must have' app but you certainly won't be sorry that you have it.

Theory of Her

For me it worked like a charm, it´s very easy to show the fields in front, for example: {{ product.metafields.Addittional-Desc.abstract }} where Addittional-Desc is the namespace and abstract the key of the field we added.

Aurora Generators

This is a Metafield EDITOR ONLY. It does not let you display any additional information on a product page. Don't use this thinking its a all-in-one app. It's easy to miss that it's nothing but a data editor.

Estrato8

this app is a hoax, it does not work and when making the settings, metafields are not seen anywhere. When I requested support, after two weeks they responded and sent me to read information in the forum. Nothing that says in the description works as described

Luvele Us

Awesome, and very easy solution

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

A great way to get those extra fields applied in your theme!

Robautic

It is a good app and easy to use but doing every product individually is time consuming. They want you to buy the bulk editing app instead. If you don’t mind spending the time then this will do the trick for you.

Neoneaters