Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

Autel Robotics

Surprised that Shopify doesn't offer this kind of functionality out of the box. So glad this app exists.

Egps Solutions Inc

Great app! If you need to add fields to products especially we recommend this app. Can't beat the price either ;)

Tartle

Great App! Easy to use and it's FREE!

Slingeminstead

Like this app, it's practical and great to use

Meinmind

I had to get someone to properly map the code from my API but after that it worked great. A huge time saver.

Hot Diggity Dog

So, my first review for this app was pretty dismal, I initially had some difficulty with support, but boy when they got on it, they really got on it! Thank you Richard for your great support. I really thank you, I didn't expect such great results, specially through the weekend. Thank you again!

Victoria Nicols

www.hotdiggity.dog

Livefashionable

Has been quite useful in allowing the creation of functionality we weren't sure we could achieve with Shopify. For complex stores with customized themes, this may be a useful component (of multiple that we use, including Chrome custom fields editor) to achieve desired customization.

Tiesncuffs

Works well and easy to use - recommended

Tribesports

Great app! A must have if you use metafields!

Kianabeauty

This is a must have utility application to get around the limited scope of Shopify content types.

Metafields can be customised to your hearts content to suit specific needs. Not an application for store owners.