Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

bloom

Time spent using app About 4 years

Loved this app. Super easy to export and import bulk metafields. User friendly and good customer service. Saved me hours of manual work so it's worth every penny

Compliment

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Helped us create additional content for each product that could be dynamically displayed. Very usefull !

Procase

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help me link product to my Amazon store.Since I have 1500 SKUs and 10 links for each SKUs. It helps a lot. It's easy to do that and work so great.Great app!

Little Days

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful app. Highly recommended. Easy to use and navigate. Great for adding extra fields os product data to product pages.

BeeZesty

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm just starting to figure out how this app works and I'm very happy with it so far. I'm quite happy with myself, - a 66 year old guy figuring out how to post product videos. Fantastic!

VMI Sports

Time spent using app About 5 years

I use the app for all of my product page tabs, and I've never had any issues in the 3 years that my site has been active. I've never thought to find a different app, because I'm happy with this one.

lil-inspirations

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm happy with how the app works. It lets me add the details tab field to my product pages. It took a little getting used to but I'm not sure if that is the app or how my developer installed it for me to have access so I can add the information needed.

wholesalewaterheater

Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app. Easy to use especially if you list product with Google shopping. Easy to use, good documentation

SØLVE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Very helpful, looks great to my store and easy to use...
no code needed to create and edit nice work, 100% recommended for every one who want great app !

Boska zakelijke webshop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great support! It would be great if the bulk import/export would be improved further.