Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sinar Surya Sports

Location Indonesia

This is useful app. Should have been native to shopify or at least for paid users.

However, since last few days I'm unable to add new metafields via this app.

Is there any issue going on ??

Sportkidsltd

Time spent using app Over 4 years

More than likely this is a good app, but I must agree with some of the others on here that there are no directions for it. My developer walked me quickly thru adding one product. Not for the novice store owner, for sure. Contacted support, but no response. Basically, my store isn't functioning properly because I don't know how to use it. A UTUBE tutorial on how to add, delete and edit would be great.

Needthatgift2

Time spent using app About 3 years

Using this for related product metafields. What stops me giving this a higher mark is the search function which is a complete waste of time as it only works if you know the exact product title. If there was a way of searching product titles for specific keywords I'd give this 4 stars. And if there was a bulk edit function rather than having to click on every single product one by one, it'd get 5 stars.

RepeaterStore

Really simple app that works well. But I wish it showed all possible metafields for all products automatically.

First Choice Cricket

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This isn't an app for store owners. It is for site designers and developers who have some coding knowledge.

Humboldt Pet Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app serves my needs great! But it could stand to be improved. The comment from BIOWEB below was crucial in my being able to use it.