Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Petsdeli Staging

Location Germany

I used the Metafields Editor to upload Custom IDs in bulk which saved me a lot of time and effort! Eporting your metafields takes quite a long time and the format of the CSV you get is a bit odd but overall it is an indispensable tool.

A Luz Natural

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app and it works flawlessly! I want to try the CSV import/export feature because it is too troublesome to insert each metafield one by one.

Team Liquid

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that allows us to easily edit, import & export metafield data without much trouble. Support has also been helpful when we had some issues.

Knowlita

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Can't recommend Metafields Editor highly enough! We've been using it for years in order to customize and organize the details on our product pages. It's been a life saver.

Regenbogen Design

Location Germany

Nice app! Very useful for the thing I'm trying to accomplish. Can definitley recommend.

North Country Fire

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It's okay, haven't explored much yet, not sure about having to pay each time I want to export/import data, leaving a review for some free credits to test it out.

Schiff Vitamins

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and very functional. Glad I found it! Would recommend.

NEED® Supplements

Location Spain

This app helps us to display extra information of our products, otherwise it would'nt have been possible. The support service is also fantastic!!

Scitscat.com

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app allowed me to have tabs on my page that I wanted to have. I don't like that I have to pay to do bulk editing of the metadata which is necessary for having a lot of products.

Gypsy Ink Design

This is a nice app that I use in my store to make sure I'm never missing the print files before I send an order to my printer. I wish it were a little easier to search my items but other than that, it's great.

Previous 1