Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

Gypsy Ink Design

This is a nice app that I use in my store to make sure I'm never missing the print files before I send an order to my printer. I wish it were a little easier to search my items but other than that, it's great.

Robautic

It is a good app and easy to use but doing every product individually is time consuming. They want you to buy the bulk editing app instead. If you don’t mind spending the time then this will do the trick for you.

Zumo

Looks great, but I can't edit metafields on Collections?

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Shopify Vietnam

Don't know how it works exactly but still a great apps. Thanks!

Apoc Industries

Works good, will take some time to understand how it works for the novice.

BIOWEB

It is excellent! The only missing part is a manual.

For users. Make sure add the same codes to product.description-bottom.

Here I share advanced edition for this app:

Here is the code you may use for product metafield and show a text associated with it where you add a metafield, so you dont have to write the same info in "value" every time.

Example > Language: English in "value", NOW just write English in "value" and Language: instead YOUR TEXT in code below

Note the space between TEXT and {{ is necessary to show the info nice. The class= can be changed as your convenience.

{% if product.metafields.namespace contains 'key' %}

YOUR TEXT {{ product.metafields.namespace.key }}

{% endif %}

Replace namespace and key for your info

You have a nice metafield

Thank you to Neil from (www.redhottoys.co.uk) for this, and off course Webify (www.webifytechnology.com) for its great app.

If someone can share how would be for variants to show just the info of a specific variant would be appreciate for me and sure the community. Best!