Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

Inside Scoop

Really great platform for me to create fields. Would like it if it would separate by properties at the backend other than lumping it in one field {Note Attributions} but overall a good experience

June 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Ferris Wheel Press Canada

Excellent customer service and knowledge in what they provide! I love how they can customize designs for you. It helps with branding.

May 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Canvas Lab

Extraordinary tool. It has allowed us to enrich the product structure in order to improve Customer Experience, leading us to add value to the overall delivery of the content in ways that are not openly supported by the platform with the "out of the box" approach regarding metafields. This is the way to go if you don't want to or you can't afford a developer highly specialized on Shopify, because not even in Shopify Plus is that easy. If you come from WordPress, you probably have used the plugin "Advanced Custom Fields", well, this is their equivalent here. Really happy with your work. Thank you.

May 6, 2021

SwiftOptical Europe

It has helped us resolving so many problems we have met and it's powerful and the developer is very professional and patient.

March 10, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our talented customer support team!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Bromelia Swimwear

Great app and amazing communication! The Hulk team were on it any time I needed assistance. Really refreshing in today's world! Highly recommended.

February 15, 2021

IOThrifty

Great app! I had some questions on the use of the app and needed to contact support. It was the best support experience I have had in a long time. They were responsive and solved my problem very quickly.

December 31, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Protein Depot

This app is awesome! The support is also exceptional since they have fixed every details related to the metafields i needed for my custom theme. Fast reply, highly skilled team. I recommend!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Experience CBD

App is hugely helpful. Clean. Great for organizing product pages and more. Great user experience. :)

October 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Claribelskincare.com

This app exceeded my expectations and operates very easily. With a few easy steps, I've been able to add an extra line of text for each product in my range. Highly recommended. Jeanette - Claribelskincare.com

October 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please reach out if you need any assistance!

RhinoShield India

Great App with great support! Has all the required features of a great app that helps to customise the pages very easily. Customer support is top notch!

September 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!