Custom Fields Metafield Master

Custom Fields Metafield Master

by HulkApps.com

Smart Metafields Editor with Unlimited Custom Fields

Mossman AU

Quite disappointed with this app. The app has been down multiple times in the past week, so we are unable complete our product details.

July 4, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry about the issues you were facing. We've just re-launched an updated version. Unfortunately, there are times when servers do go down. Even the best companies in the world are impacted like Shoify, Google, Cloudflare (as you've seen recently).

We do our best to keep uptime about 99.95% but there are times where issues have occurred. Most of our apps are free as well so we do get a lot of installs and Support tickets. While we provide free support to all, it does create backlogs with upticks in installs.

We are actively working to improving the experience merchants have with us and will continue to do so.

We would love if you can give us another chance and we'll make it up to you. Also, while all apps experience these issues, we understand the serious nature of them but it's part of the web. We try to minimize it as much as we can and understand the serious nature of it.

However, we disagree that it deserves a 1 star review since relatively we aren't worse than other apps or Shopify or Google :) . So please re-consider updating the review and giving us another chance.

Frances Valentine

We use this metafields app to launch our Shopify Plus store. We are running into many issues. The app has gone down for an extended period of time. The app has also had bugs that we are waiting on them to fix. We are on day 7 of waiting on the fix and it is impacting our business. I cannot recommend this app.

July 4, 2019

Hi there,

Hitcase

This app allowed us to customize our product listings, which provides a better user experience when filtering products on our store. Thanks!

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. :)

Tanzire Store

i use this app to add extra text fields in products but searching for required product and working on bulk products is so hard... never recommend this app for bulk use. search option is so incomplete that it took a lot of time... need to improve this areas..

Virtuous Collection

An update was made that caused an issue to our charts, but the team worked with us in a very friendly manner to quickly resolve. I recommend this team.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We do our best to give you the best experience you can get, and are thrilled to receive appreciation from you. :)

N.C.P. CONCEPT

We asked for repeaterfields on the product pages and the HulkApps developers helped us install everything right away.

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

Cinq à Sept

I'm not a web developer in anyway but I use this app to customize our theme and it's incredibly easy to use!

May 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app. It gives us immense pleasure to be helpful to merchants like you.

NaturaBrasil

we use this app to create custom designed Product pages and Blogs. It allows us to easily manage content that is not part of the default Shopify Functionality.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Repairs Universe

we use the app for our product metafields. We have about 20 metafields per product and we have thousands of products. Being able to import/export is great.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review.

Previous 1 3 4