Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

SwiftOptical Europe

It has helped us resolving so many problems we have met and it's powerful and the developer is very professional and patient.

March 10, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our talented customer support team!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Bromelia Swimwear

Great app and amazing communication! The Hulk team were on it any time I needed assistance. Really refreshing in today's world! Highly recommended.

February 15, 2021

IOThrifty

Great app! I had some questions on the use of the app and needed to contact support. It was the best support experience I have had in a long time. They were responsive and solved my problem very quickly.

December 31, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Protein Depot

This app is awesome! The support is also exceptional since they have fixed every details related to the metafields i needed for my custom theme. Fast reply, highly skilled team. I recommend!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Experience CBD

App is hugely helpful. Clean. Great for organizing product pages and more. Great user experience. :)

October 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Claribelskincare.com

This app exceeded my expectations and operates very easily. With a few easy steps, I've been able to add an extra line of text for each product in my range. Highly recommended. Jeanette - Claribelskincare.com

October 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please reach out if you need any assistance!

RhinoShield India

Great App with great support! Has all the required features of a great app that helps to customise the pages very easily. Customer support is top notch!

September 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Modali Design

AWESOME!!
It makes the job much easier.
I needed a solution to include some additional information from my customers in the orders, and it worked very well

August 24, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're so glad our Metafields Master app is making e-commerce easier for you. :-)

Best of luck with your business!

Hippie Adjacent

Worked like a dream. Not the most intuitive to use, but found quick steps on how to accomplish my goal in the Shopify discussion boards!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

her1 - Natural Wellcare for Women

Great app and even better customer service. The Hulk-App-Team was really supportive and even wrote some custom code for us to make the app work for our needs. Many thanks!!

August 19, 2020