Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

Desde $9.90 al mes. Prueba gratis de 5 días.
Calificación (4,5)
Reseñas
Desarrollador
Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 80% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de noviembre de 2022

Thanks guys! We were looking for a better way to manage our content on pages and now we can. You really helped us out!

Diamondrensu
India
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Casi 3 años
HulkApps.com respondió 4 de noviembre de 2022

And, thank you! Thank you for appreciating our app, we are truly honoured.
Let us know if there is anything else you need from our end, at any time.
Kindest regards from HulKApps team :)

25 de octubre de 2022

I was able to export Metafields, but I couldn't get them to import which is why I installed the app in the first place. Exports are extremely slow, the progress bar has said it is 100% for at least half an hour for the export I just ran for just one order.

Magnum MFG
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 26 días
12 de julio de 2022

Installed Metafields Master by Hulk Apps on the free plan a few years ago. Hulk support was great and just helped me determine i had never used it as i was cleaning up and removing apps in a big upgrade on my shop to apps that support Shopify 2.0. Keeping Metafields Master in case i need it as it is on the free plan as suggested by Hulk. My star rating is based on support only not on using the app.

Dance Paws
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 4 años
HulkApps.com respondió 19 de julio de 2022

Hi there!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, it’s always helpful to see what our merchants think about our app. I’m glad that you’re satisfied with the service provided by our Merchant Success Team and fingers crossed that you will be able to utilize the app in the future!

27 de mayo de 2022

It works. It's not "easy," intuitive or for the novice coder, but it works. My main issue with Metafields is that it always seems to cause issues when it's time to upgrade my theme (by Out of the the Sandbox). The Theme-Updater app doesn't like the custom code by Metafields.. although it might not like any custom code from anyone. In conclusion, if you can find away to organize your products/listings so that you can *avoid* using a variant-adder app like Metafields, DO IT. Break your product up into 6 products if you need to, so that you can get all the variants you need. All this aside, this app works as promised.

Synergy FlowArts
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Más de 3 años
HulkApps.com respondió 30 de mayo de 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your valued feedback as it helps us improve our apps! Did you know that there is a roadmap section on the app itself where you can leave your suggestions regarding future updates? Fingers crossed that this review will be 5 stars in the future.

27 de abril de 2022

The support is excellent and super quick. We use the app to enrich our product data and even to enrich our labels

NO MORE ACCESSORIES
Lituania
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Más de 1 año
HulkApps.com respondió 28 de abril de 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review!

Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image.

Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps; we would gladly assist you at any time.

26 de abril de 2022

I just started using this app for product bullets. The support from Amit was great and helpful. I will continue using the app because of the support team.

Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics
Israel
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 7 meses
HulkApps.com respondió 28 de abril de 2022

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback!

We are pleased to hear that Amit managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

If there is anything else that we could do for you, do not hesitate to reach out!

28 de diciembre de 2021

Really useful app for all kinds of stuff!
The support was really quick to answer and find a solution for my problems, which is really important to me.

Oricashop
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Casi 2 años
HulkApps.com respondió 6 de junio de 2022

Thanks so much for the review!
We're so happy to hear you're loving our Metafields app and we are even happier to hear that our customer experience team did an amazing job.

15 de diciembre de 2021

Die App funktioniert gut. Es wäre noch eine schöne Ergänzung, wenn man bei Rich Text auch direkt Links einsetzen könnte und diese nicht über den Quellcode einfügen muss.

Zeilfelder Shop
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 3 meses
HulkApps.com respondió 6 de junio de 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review. We're happy to see that you like our app. May I ask, do you know that there is now a roadmap section in the app itself and you can leave your ideas there. All of the feedback received is much appreciated. Thanks!

9 de noviembre de 2021

It does exactly what I need the app to do, it is fairly easy to use once you know what to do. Their customer service is amazing!

Jest Paint - Face Paint Store
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 3 años
HulkApps.com respondió 10 de noviembre de 2021

2 de noviembre de 2021

Davvero utile e ben fatta, il team di supporto poi è davvero disponibile, preparato e molto veloce nelle risposte

vinohonesto
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 3 meses
HulkApps.com respondió 3 de noviembre de 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)