Maestro de Metafields , 80 reseñas

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 81% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de mayo de 2020

Great app and even better support. New to shopify and not only was support really responsive, without even asking they wrote the code I needed and I only had to apply the visual formatting. Great experience so far!

Wheels of Bloor Online
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 4 días
HulkApps.com respondió 7 de mayo de 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for writing us a review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Metafields app!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

6 de abril de 2020

I used this app to optimized my store product page. I can customize my product page with this app and able to provide more relevant information to prospective customers. So it helps a lot with sales and conversion. I highly recommended to all Shopify users. Plus the customer service is A +
Thumbs up from me

shineurikitchen
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 7 meses
HulkApps.com respondió 6 de abril de 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're so happy to see merchants use Metafields app for additional customization that provides additional information to prospects. We appreciate the kind word bout our support team :)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in sales and customers while using Metafields Master app!

Have a good day ahead.

5 de marzo de 2020

This app is fantastic. It's hooked in with my store now so I can easily update fields across multiple pages by just updating one label on the app. Very very reliable!

NOTWASTED
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 12 meses
HulkApps.com respondió 5 de marzo de 2020

This review made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

21 de febrero de 2020

I was facing issues making changes to metafields. The support really helped me with that by providing me with a quick and easy solution to my problem. Thanks a lot!

MH London UK
Reino Unido
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 17 días
HulkApps.com respondió 21 de febrero de 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

2 de enero de 2020

Great customer service as always!! many thanks

Glam House Fabrics
Israel
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 8 meses
HulkApps.com respondió 3 de enero de 2020

Thank you so much for your support :) We are always here if you need any assistance again!

18 de diciembre de 2019

Amit and the rest of the team at Hulk have gone out of their way to help us launch the first iteration of our Shopify site. Metafields Custom Field Master is a well organized, extremely powerful tool for customizing all aspects of your site. Highly recommended!

Fantoga
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 11 días
HulkApps.com respondió 19 de diciembre de 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad Amit & team were able to help you out with getting your store ready to be launched. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps and we're glad you chose us! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

19 de noviembre de 2019

Thanks guys! We were looking for a better way to manage our content on pages and now we can. You really helped us out!

Ballasts
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 2 meses

Hi there!
You're welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience with our app and taking your time to write this review.

19 de noviembre de 2019

When ShopifyFD stopped working like it needed to, we needed a solution. This app lets us make the tweaks we need to really customize our product listings.

Can Lights
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Casi 2 años

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to write it. We are happy to see that you found our app useful.

19 de noviembre de 2019

As usual, HulkApps crushes it (like all of their apps). This tool really lets us customize our shop as we want.

Carnivore Club
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 2 meses

Hi there!

We are glad that you love our apps and that you successfully utilized them in your store. We appreciate you taking the time to write the review, thank you!

15 de noviembre de 2019

I have just started using the app. So far, so good. Support has been quite helpful in answering questions and helping out as well. All round a good purchase!

BIZNEX
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 19 días
HulkApps.com respondió 15 de noviembre de 2019

Welcome on board! We are glad you decided to choose us, and thank you for your kind words!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team; we would be happy to assist you if you have any questions again!